BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 13 of 31 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by RGilbert26 View Post
    No need for sarcasm or that tone.
    It wasn't sarcasm, it was a tongue in cheek reminder that GW have been using the same chassis for various kits for two decades or so, be it the rhino, land raider or falcon chassis.
    Ask not the EldarGal a question, for she will give you three answers, all of which are puns and terrifying to know. Back off man, I'm a feminist. Ia! Ia! Gloppal Snode!

Not to mention the Leman Russ or Chimera chassis!

Though I remember when the Chimera was a variant of the Basilisk....
    Fed up for Scalpers? https://www.facebook.com/groups/1710575492567307/?ref=bookmarks

Yup. Not really sure why all of a sudden it is an issue with this release and not the zillion LR/rhino/chimera/russ variants out there.
    Ask not the EldarGal a question, for she will give you three answers, all of which are puns and terrifying to know. Back off man, I'm a feminist. Ia! Ia! Gloppal Snode!

Chapter-Master

I really like it, I am going to get one to convert into something else personally
    Twelve monkeys, eleven hats. One monkey is sad.

I really like it, I am going to get one to convert into something else personally
    Like into a stormraven?

In my opinion its ok, fine, good and even nice to have one chassis for multiple platforms. However, i would like to see some form of difference when it comes to same chassis, yet different armor values (rhino vs predator vs vindicator front armors)

That said, i would like to have more chassis to represent different type or role vehicles. GK is kinda limited in its vehicles currently, yet there are slots that could be filled with nice different light/medium/heavy stc chassis

Quote Originally Posted by eldargal View Post
    Yup. Not really sure why all of a sudden it is an issue with this release and not the zillion LR/rhino/chimera/russ variants out there.
    An unkind person might suggest it's just people determined to find something, anything to whinge about, and the model itself is really cool?

Thankfully most people like that live on Dakkadakka, the home of the pointless whinge.
    Fed up for Scalpers? https://www.facebook.com/groups/1710575492567307/?ref=bookmarks

Iron Father

Well I really like all the models, but instead of DA, I'm thinking Angels of Vengence. That way I can use both the new DA codex and my favorite vanilla depending on what units I field
    http://paintingplasticcrack.blogspot.co.uk

Chapter-Master

Quote Originally Posted by Wildcard View Post
    Like into a stormraven?
    no something a bit more exotic

Quote Originally Posted by Kirsten View Post
    no something a bit more exotic
    Let me guess, a storm talon!

Chapter-Master

nope

Page 13 of 31 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast