BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
    Battle-Brother

Default WarGamesCon 2013

Any news yet as far as dates for WGC 2013?

June 6-9. Register here: [url]http://www.wargamescon.com/p/register.html[/url]

Veteran-Sergeant

Any word on the WHFB scenarios or rules packet yet? This will be my first trip to WargamesCon and I'm pretty excited!
    "Technically correct is the best kind of correct."
    WHFB: Dwarf - TK - Empire - Goblin 40k: SW - IG - Ork

I would like to point out when you click on Events Schedule it still has the schedule from 2012. So... Someone should fix that cause it's misleading and confusing. Just saying. I thought the event was from June 21-24th for the last 2 weeks. Pretty stupid mistake.

Quick question on psykers and the book tables...

Seeing as the book allows the player to choose at the time of a battle between their own book powers or the option of rolling on the codex's respective psykic tables, will we be able to choose what we can do at the beginning of each game?

For example:
    C:SM has a Librarian that has chosen Null Zone and Smite as their powers for the duration of the Tourney, just as it has been in the past, and as per 6th they can swap those powers for rolls on their table. I know that the player would have to Roll each game on their tables but if they go with book powers, MUST they stay with them the entire Tourney?

Another quick question. How are you going to deal with fortifications and terrain? For instance, say someone brings a Skyshield and as the terrain is laid on the table, there isn't room to place it and allow 3" all around to other pieces of terrain?

Tourneys around these parts allow for a judge to come over and adjust the terrain.

Does anyone have the rules/ info for the Warhammer tournament out yet?

Battle-Brother

Any info on the FOW mid-war nationals,... Not on the schedule page

Veteran-Sergeant

The WHFB rules for the GT and Escalation have been posted at wargamescon.com!
    "Technically correct is the best kind of correct."
    WHFB: Dwarf - TK - Empire - Goblin 40k: SW - IG - Ork