BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Brother-Sergeant

The problem of course is they don't have and they shall know no fear, but they're actually well set up for low points games because of their bargain basement prices. They will run about as often as aspect warriors (which is almost never honestly) and if someone brings av 14 thank them for the win and let them roll their land raider over the board doing nothing. I have a bunch of Night Lords though, so I'm probably biased

I would love to decide on any of them armys, but I'm really struggling. I have played Blood Angels before and they are my favourite ever army. But I Can't always win with them. And I also have to deal with fliers. Does sniper scouts with an Aegis defence line work???
    "Da warboss sayz "WAAAAAAAAGH!" so we WAAAAAGH!"- an ork boys idea of being told what to do.

Or Daemons? A Nurgle Daemon army sounds awesome, but are they any good? Or should it be another god? Or a mix?
    "Da warboss sayz "WAAAAAAAAGH!" so we WAAAAAGH!"- an ork boys idea of being told what to do.

Well, I have made my decision on my new army. I have decided to start a Chaos Space Marines army, and create them as Night lords. So thank you to all for you input!

and now i cant. my team and schooled have said play any other army bar chaos or you are not in ther team. reasons why are because one other team mate had a mard when i said i would be doing chaos. he had a mard aged 14

Brother-Sergeant

wtf is a mard? Well, Dark Angels just came out, and you can always just green tacticals/devastators your way to victory. There's also an argument for their bikes. Or you could space wolves, they have nice solid troops and fire support as well. You could always make Night Lords if your heart was set on them, and just use another book counts as too.

Chapter-Master

Mard according to Urban dictionary is a Manchester area word for "throwing a hissy fit and acting like a little ***** for no reason"
    Autarch, Shas'o, Chaos Lord and Decadant Lord of the Webway. And a Doctor!
    http://drlove42.blogspot.com/

Quote Originally Posted by Night System View Post
    600pts (Tyranids)

HQ - 80
    Tyranid Prime (80)
    rending claws.

Troops - 520
    The Scuttling Swarm Tervigon (210)
    Catalyst; Onslaught; adrenal glands; toxin sacs.

10 Termagants (50)

10 Termagants (50)

The Scuttling Swarm Tervigon (210)
    Catalyst; Onslaught; adrenal glands; toxin sacs.
    Or you could do tyranids with boys before toys:

Hq:
    Tervigon, 160 pts

Troops:
    12 termagants, 60 pts
    12 termagants, 60 pts
    Tervigon, 160 pts
    Tervigon, 160 pts

3 tervigons at 600 is quite brutal

Brother-Sergeant

Thank you Dr.Love I'm from the US so I really had no idea.

Chapter-Master

I'm English and i'd never eard it before....

Bleeding Mancs and their silly words
    Autarch, Shas'o, Chaos Lord and Decadant Lord of the Webway. And a Doctor!
    http://drlove42.blogspot.com/

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast