BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default New Project teaser! Project: Invictus

Hello all,

Today I shall reveal a small teaser as to what I shall be doing next year! Being happy with both my Dark Angels, and my Vampire Counts (both of which are nearly painted!) I have decided to move to pastures new, and try out something that I haven't seen a lot of...

So here is my teaser pic:

CAN YA TELL WHAT IT IS YET?
    Red like roses, fills my dreams and brings me to the place where you rest...

That bit of purple shading, plus the chest icon / helmet design combo makes me think "Emperor's Children".
    Thank you for voxing the Church of Khorne, would you like to donate a skull to the Skull Throne today?

It could be, it could also be Soul Drinkers, or something new altogether. *poker face*
    Last edited by Tzeentch's Dark Agent; 12-24-2012 at 05:28 AM.

Veteran-Sergeant

But... That's a picture from HH:Betrayal of one of the 'Unknown Legionaries' from the Emperor's Children on pg. 110. If you're not doing EC, that's not really a fair guessing game then...

Chapter-Master

possibly homosexual but really fabulous marines?
    visit my blog: www.fuzzbuket.blogspot.com I do cheap commsion work
    And COME TO BOLSCON UK and yell about my font!

It is an Emperor's Children Marine!

In the New Year I will begin my 30k Project, the 17th Company of the Emperor's Children, who remained loyal during the Heresy and were led by the mysterious and stern Lord Commander Urien Silvion.
    At the time of the Siege on the Emperor's Palace, the Company was nowhere to be found... Dun dun duuuuuun!
    Last edited by Tzeentch's Dark Agent; 12-26-2012 at 12:41 PM.

Librarian

Dun dun duuuuuun indeed!
    "Let them come. We shall smite them down where they stand" Warsmith Vorax of the 15th Grand Battalion.

In case you didn't know, here's the Marine from the teaser.

Librarian

Are they all going to be in MK4 armour?
    "Let them come. We shall smite them down where they stand" Warsmith Vorax of the 15th Grand Battalion.

Nope, I was actually inspired by Demetris Tampakoudis, his models can be seen [URL="http://www.games-workshop.com/gws/wnt/blog.jsp?pid=6300004-gws"]here.[/URL]

I just really like the idea that even non-Heresy era armours look like they are from the Heresy, just from a different colour scheme.
    Obviously I will buy me some Heresy armour too, and any tanks will be Heresy, but the basic infantry will be a mish mash of marks.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast