BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Borderline Boilers.....

Yep! Afraid this is a slightly infantile thread!

So, who have you found oddly attractive, if you've had a few pints, and they're in a darkish room, and you're squinting??

For me, it's Paloma Faith. She's a redhead, so I should fancy her, but somehow not quite. It's not that there's anything exactly wrong with her... Just, she somehow doesn't quite rank as attractive. Eyes say no, nads say go!

Marian Carey is another one. She can look ridiculously hot one second, and the next? Back end of a bus! I don't know how, but it's true!
    Fed up for Scalpers? https://www.facebook.com/groups/1710575492567307/?ref=bookmarks

I don't think about any other people.
    Red like roses, fills my dreams and brings me to the place where you rest...

Ooh what a lie!!

Christine Bleakley. She's another one. Should be hot, but probably due to being a stick insect, rates as merely tepid!
    Fed up for Scalpers? https://www.facebook.com/groups/1710575492567307/?ref=bookmarks

No word of a lie.

Iron Father

That one in "sex in the city" can't remember her name, supposed to be attractive but looks bloody minging to me. The one married to Matthew Broderick.

Always had a soft spot for Salma Hayak, and oddly enough Joan Cusack.
    http://paintingplasticcrack.blogspot.co.uk

Veteran-Sergeant

For me it's Kaley Cuoco. For some reason everyone says she's hot but I can only see it when I'm either really tired or slightly tipsy. Normally my natural taste in women kinda veers me away from her.

Deadlift I second that motion on Salma Hayek. Coz, you know... yeah
    Well her or Melanie Leishmann, I'm not fussy

A crude representation of the only Angel who ever broke through my impenetrable fortress walls...

Daemon-Prince

Quote Originally Posted by dark messenger View Post
    For me it's Kaley Cuoco. For some reason everyone says she's hot but I can only see it when I'm either really tired or slightly tipsy. Normally my natural taste in women kinda veers me away from her.

Deadlift I second that motion on Salma Hayek. Coz, you know... yeah
    Well her or Melanie Leishmann, I'm not fussy
    Ya...... Bernadette is the hottest on the Big Bang Theory...... As for Hot when drunk i think its safe to say we all have made some bad choices.

Quote Originally Posted by Tzeentch's Dark Agent View Post
    I don't think about any other people.
    Oh such a lie.....
    Potential war gameing Jawa.

Chapter-Master

You should see who you find strangely attractive at the end of your sixth month in Afghanistan...
    I'M RATHER DEFINATELY SURE FEMALE SPACE MARINES DEFINERTLEY DON'T EXIST.

Ask not the EldarGal a question, for she will give you three answers, all of which are puns and terrifying to know. Back off man, I'm a feminist. Ia! Ia! Gloppal Snode!

He's not Ian Watkins...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast