Hi all i need some help on my blood angels list. But first a bit of background about me and my favourite marines in red.

I have been collecting blood angels almost from the beginning of my time in the hobby some 16 years ago........woah, didn;t realise it was that long. Anyways i used to run a rhino rush army with death company and tactical marines that back in 3rd edition was almost unbeaten. 4th edition stopped the rhino rush days and then we had the lovely white dwarf codex......Like any hardcore blood angel fan, i stuck with my faithful army and even completely reorganised it to be assault marine heavy with mephiston (my favourite of the bunch). Then we got the new codex. Mephiston became a beast but i have always used him so didn't feel too bad about using him. Anyways one of my biggest problems is being able to finish a fully completely painted army before rules or new codexs come around (it takes me an age to paint) So i was happy with my army under 5th edition but am finding that it has been bouncing lately under 6th edition rules, mainly due to power weapon changes.

Here is a list of what i have:

- Mephiston
- the sanguinor
- lemartes
- tycho
- brother corbulo
- dante

- 10 assalut marines with jumpacks
- 10 assalut marines without jumpacks
- 6 death company with jumpacks
- furioso dread
- honour guard
- 2 baal predators
- rhino
- las plas razorback
- land raider redeemer

So i am thinking of making a few editions, namely a sternguard squad, and was wondering what you guys might think of the following list:

HQ

Tycho

Librarian , infernus pistol

TROOPS

10 assault marines , melta, flamer
8 Assault marines, melta
Mounted in a Land raider redeemer

Lemartes
5 Death company, 3 power weapons, 5 jump packs

ELITES

Brother Corbulo

10 Sternguard , 10 combi meltas (maybe a couple of plasma?)
Mounted in a Rhino

Chaplain

FAST ATTACK

Baal Predator

1999 pts

I Prefer to play casually, but recently have been tabled time and time again and well its nice to win occasionally so i'm just looking for a little more balance and im hoping the list above is it.