BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

It isnt a new LotD codex or anything... we are just finally getting models for the elites choice in the marine book.

They look good... still cant help thinking we should have had them a year ago.
    "The Emperor is with us, His sacred light shields us, and he has sent his wolves to watch over us."

Might want to check your email those are NOT chosen of Chaos they are infact Legion of the Damned and the DO look Much Better but are all Metal

Librarian

Quote Originally Posted by TheBitzBarn View Post
    Might want to check your email those are NOT chosen of Chaos they are infact Legion of the Damned and the DO look Much Better but are all Metal
    I know. It was something I like to call 'being hopeful that Chaos gets a 2nd wave'.

Scout

love it. There was a pic of a green a while back, but haven't heard anything between then and the email. they kept that one under wraps well.

It's a metal set, but i'll get one anyway i'm pretty sure.

nick

We saw greens of these yearly this year and last year, I've been wondering when they would get around to releasing the LotD models. Nice looking flamer, I might add.

It'l be nice to replace my existing Lost and the Damned models, as they are horridly out of scale with the rest of my army.

Librarian

I'm not normally one to complain about new models but the example model GW emailed out really isn't that impressive... the brazier on the backpack looks like a reject from an old witch hunter sprue, the helmet has been stolen from a chaplain and the rest of the armour just looks too... well regular power armour for me. The vents on the backpack look like they might be quite nice although the pic doesn't really show them that well.

I'd like to see the others in the set as this might be a less stylised model than the others but I'm hoping for more bones and flames to get the Legion of the Damned feel across properly.
    Cats and Dogs are better than kids because they eat less, don't ask for money and if they get pregnant you can sell their children.

Ooooo new LoTD minis love the look of them. Just another item with which GW has deemed to relieve me of another $40.00 ahem.
    Respects, Emperorsaxe

Scout

I have two squads of the old metal LofD as well as some HV weapons. Now I would like to get these new molds as well. I wish GW would come out with a codex for them. A fluff codex that is.

Occuli Imperator

I have never even played with a unit of these guys... What is everyone experience with them?

Duke

ps the model looks nice, but it's no khorne lord on juggeraut,

Chapter-Master

Too bad the Legion rules aren't that good. They might be tough to kill, but don't have any offensive punch (at least for the points you spend on them, and in competition to the other Elite choices you have).
    I am the Hammer. I am the right hand of my Emperor. I am the tip of His spear, I am the gauntlet about His fist. I am the woes of daemonkind. I am the Hammer.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast