BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Brother-Sergeant

No idea, never happened. Maybe an inadvertant naughty word within a useful legitimate word?

Battle-Brother

Your painting skills are excellent. The blending and shading is what makes these pieces look so good (as well as your blue foam skills). How did you make the roof? Your attention to detail is amazing. I wish my skills were that good!

Quote Originally Posted by SlickWilly View Post
    I wrote up a reply to your question, Colonel, but every time I tried to post it, it keeps telling me that it needs to be approved by the moderator(?). Yet other of my posts apparently don't. I know I sound like an idiot, but does anybody know what's going on here? I don't believe there were any profanity laced tirades in there that some auto filter is picking up on.

The system is reading you as spam for some reason. If this keeps happening, please let me know. Report the duplicates you want to get rid of and I'll take care of it.

Scout

Hi,
    Thanks for the comments. The roof is just textured plasticard from Plastruct. Same with the floor, the cobblestone out front, and the small bricks on the bell tower.

Veteran-Sergeant

Great work! I wish all battlefield scenery looked that good.
    On the plains of hesitation lie the bleached bones of countless millions who at the dawn of victory lay down to rest, and in resting died.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12