BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Chapter-Master

Quote Originally Posted by Warpspider89 View Post
    Funny I can't seem to find any rules about assaulting fliers... maybe they can!?

With the exception of zooming fliers... as per page 81 of the BRB
    Unfortunately thats not how the rules work. Zooming flyers cannot be assaulted ever - unless the unit has a specific rule that allows it to do so.

Brother-Captain

Haywire Grenades are all they're good for, and even then they're way overpriced. The same can be said for almost all of the Eldar codex at the moment though, there are a couple of good units and Forgeworld helps, but most of the codex is awful right now.

It would be nice if the next codex has them being able to assault zooming flyers, as they do it in the background material. Not getting my hopes up though.
    Ask not the EldarGal a question, for she will give you three answers, all of which are puns and terrifying to know. Back off man, I'm a feminist. Ia! Ia! Gloppal Snode!

Chapter-Master

Quote Originally Posted by eldargal View Post
    It would be nice if the next codex has them being able to assault zooming flyers, as they do it in the background material. Not getting my hopes up though.
    I wouldn't be surprised if they did that, actually.
    Check out my blog!
    http://imperatorguides.blogspot.com.au/

Brother-Sergeant

Quote Originally Posted by Defenestratus View Post
    Unfortunately thats not how the rules work. Zooming flyers cannot be assaulted ever - unless the unit has a specific rule that allows it to do so.
    You missed my point that they CAN assault fliers but that depends on the flier not zooming; they could assault a hovering flier.

Chapter-Master

Quote Originally Posted by Warpspider89 View Post
    You missed my point that they CAN assault fliers but that depends on the flier not zooming; they could assault a hovering flier.
    Originally Posted by Defenestratus

Brother-Sergeant

That is what I said. Why are you contradicting me like I said otherwise? I pointed out multiple times that hovering fliers can be assaulted but that zooming fliers cannot. Your restatement of the fact that zooming fliers cannot be assaulted, a rule which I cited in the BRB, seems to be pointless.

Chapter-Master

I think you editted your original post after I posted mine or maybe while I was typing mine up.

Lets make up.

Hi.

How are you?

Brother-Sergeant

Hi buddy,

I'm good. How about you? No worries about all that before. The rules forum can get a little heated.

Now hug...
    Ask not the EldarGal a question, for she will give you three answers, all of which are puns and terrifying to know. Back off man, I'm a feminist. Ia! Ia! Gloppal Snode!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12