BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum

View Poll Results: Will there ever be a NEW Warhammer 40k Army?

Voters
90. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes - The More the Merrier!

68 75.56%
  • No - The Pool is already Too Crowded!

22 24.44%
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast
    Battle-Brother

Quote Originally Posted by Aegwymourn View Post
    Really you think that people who spent hundreds of dollars building a sister's of battle army over the last several editions wanting an actual codex whining. Just wow. If GW has the time to make all what of the space marine malarkey they could spend an extra week and actually make a codex worth the money you have to spend on it. The fact that the previous codex was also mishandled doesn't make up for it. If anything they deserve more for it.
    Blah blah blah...deserve...blah blah. Sisters sell as well as Space Marines...is that your argument?
    "A common mistake that people make when trying to design something completely foolproof is to underestimate the ingenuity of complete fools." Douglas Adams

Chapter-Master
    Undertaking private security operations somewhere in the Human Sphere

Quote Originally Posted by Crydon Games View Post
    Blah blah blah...deserve...blah blah. Sisters sell as well as Space Marines...is that your argument?
    They would stand a damned better chance if they had even just a plastic basic troops kit.
    Morbid Angels:http://www.lounge.belloflostsouls.net/showthread.php?7100-Morbid-angel-WIP
    I probably come across as a bit of an ***, don't worry I just cannot abide stupid.

Quote Originally Posted by Crydon Games View Post
    My point was that they could clearly spend more than the hour or two they spent on the Sisters "codex". If they wanted to make it Allies: SoB or whatever, fine. But don't call a copy/paste job without any "real" new content a codex. I think anyone who invests the time and energy into a luxury product like GW should at least get a good new codex every couple of years.

Or discontinue the damn thing. But don't tell me that what they have gotten is good support from GW because that is just laughable.

Chaplain

I've had this discussion about Sisters far too many times, so I'll just sum it up and be done with it:

Sisters player: "I feel that Sisters are not adequately supported and I wish they were since I spent hundreds or thousands of dollars on my army"
    Non-SoB player: "Stop whining, your feelings are irrelevant although somehow my opinion about an army I don't even play or have interest in is somehow more valid than yours. Btw, Sisters don't sell"
    GW Apologist: "Silence! GW can do no wrong!"
    Pragmatic player: "Well it would help if they ever had models to sell, being direct only and in metal"
    Non-SoB player: "What part of, your having a different opinion than mine offends me, did you not understand?"
    Sisters player: "Grrrrr... "
    Newbie player: "GW should make a new race! Omg why not female space marines?!"

I like this post... sums it up pretty well

Chapter-Master

Quote Originally Posted by Harley View Post
    I've had this discussion about Sisters far too many times, so I'll just sum it up and be done with it:

Sisters player: "I feel that Sisters are not adequately supported and I wish they were since I spent hundreds or thousands of dollars on my army"
    Non-SoB player: "Stop whining, your feelings are irrelevant although somehow my opinion about an army I don't even play or have interest in is somehow more valid than yours. Btw, Sisters don't sell"
    GW Apologist: "Silence! GW can do no wrong!"
    Pragmatic player: "Well it would help if they ever had models to sell, being direct only and in metal"
    Non-SoB player: "What part of, your having a different opinion than mine offends me, did you not understand?"
    Sisters player: "Grrrrr... "
    Newbie player: "GW should make a new race! Omg why not female space marines?!"
    And... the thread is over.

Only, you should add a Chaos player saying something possibly technically accurate but kind of obnoxious like:

CHAOS PLAYER: "I AM PLAYING THE WORLD'S TINIEST VIOLIN FOR YOU!"
    ElectricPaladin Paints: http://tiny-plastic-dead.tumblr.com/
    ElectricPaladin Writes: burningzeppelinexperience.blogspot.com

Chapter-Master
    Undertaking private security operations somewhere in the Human Sphere

Quote Originally Posted by ElectricPaladin View Post

Only, you should add a Chaos player saying something possibly technically accurate but kind of obnoxious like:

Nah, we chaos players sympathise completely the the SOBs...
    Morbid Angels:http://www.lounge.belloflostsouls.net/showthread.php?7100-Morbid-angel-WIP
    I probably come across as a bit of an ***, don't worry I just cannot abide stupid.

Quote Originally Posted by ElectricPaladin View Post

Actually I as a chaos player feel with the SOB players.

Chapter-Master

Quote Originally Posted by daboarder View Post
    Nah, we chaos players sympathise completely the the SOBs...
    Quote Originally Posted by Charon View Post
    Oh, cool. Neat! I'm glad to hear it.
    ElectricPaladin Paints: http://tiny-plastic-dead.tumblr.com/
    ElectricPaladin Writes: burningzeppelinexperience.blogspot.com

Chaplain

Quote Originally Posted by Charon View Post
    I knew it! Chaos is in league with the SoB!

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast