BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 3 of 48 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
    Iron Father

Making chocolates as presents at Christmas, I always thought was fantastic. Yum. Working with chocolate is an art in its self.
    So this Christmas if you have any spare lying around, I will be on my way
    http://paintingplasticcrack.blogspot.co.uk

I don't cook, as I think it sends boys the wrong message.

I also say any sandwiches prepared will be administered in suppository form. I do eat a hell of a lot though.
    Ask not the EldarGal a question, for she will give you three answers, all of which are puns and terrifying to know. Back off man, I'm a feminist. Ia! Ia! Gloppal Snode!

Chapter-Master

You can cook things in coke O_o

However the process of robo-insemination is far too complex for the human mind!
    A knee high fence, my one weakness

Iron Father

Quote Originally Posted by eldargal View Post
    I don't cook, as I think it sends boys the wrong message.

I also say any sandwiches prepared will be administered in suppository form. I do eat a hell of a lot though.
    Cooking is very good at attracting whatever sex your interested in

Very early on my now wife, realised I knew my way around the kitchen as I used my ability to cook to woo her. It worked .
    My children both love to cook with me too, I think as a parent it's my duty to teach them how to cook "real" food.
    I was lucky that my Father had a restaurant when I was growing up. Also my Grandparents who I lived with placed great importance on proper food. My grandmothers bread and butter pudding is still one of my favorite desserts.
    Cooking I think is something you pass onto the next generation and something that can bond you as a family. Not just cooking mind, eating is just as much fun
    http://paintingplasticcrack.blogspot.co.uk

Occuli Imperator

I don't cook I'm married...
    Fan of Fuggles | Derailment of the Wolfpack of Horsemen | In girum imus nocte et consumimur igni

Chaplain

I'm still at school but I love to cook, mess up my kitchen and your screwed I keep my knives sharp.
    I'm looking for some recipes to try out.

Brother-Captain

Quote Originally Posted by Psychosplodge View Post
    You can cook things in coke O_o
    Yum Gammon (Ham joint) cooked in coke is fantastic, can cook it in Ginger Ale also, adds a lot of flavour and sweetness to the meat.

I love to cook, not brilliant at it by any means though. that said the quick fudge recipe I borrowed (and adapted) from one of Nigella Lawson's books went down a storm with my friends and family over Xmas and I loved the green pasta spirals in blue cheese sauce I did last night. Also I can cook anything that can be cooked in a wok.
    Either there is life in the universe more intelligent than us, or we are the most intelligent form of life in the universe. Either way, it's a worrying thought!

Oh I think cooking is a very important skill that really ought to have more focus placed on it, and I can actually cook rather well. I just refuse to. It's this whole no domesticity thing I have going on...

I love Nigella, and Hugh Fearnley-Whittingstall is good too. Also that pretty vintage dresser in Paris, I forget her name.
    Ask not the EldarGal a question, for she will give you three answers, all of which are puns and terrifying to know. Back off man, I'm a feminist. Ia! Ia! Gloppal Snode!

Chapter-Master

Does it work with Beef?

However the process of robo-insemination is far too complex for the human mind!
    A knee high fence, my one weakness

Tonight's dinner!

Chicken breast marinaded in season all and oil. To be served with roast carrots and parsnips, alongside mashed potatoes.
    Fed up for Scalpers? https://www.facebook.com/groups/1710575492567307/?ref=bookmarks

Page 3 of 48 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast