BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Chapter-Master

Quote Originally Posted by Learn2Eel View Post
    I started Tyranids when people were telling me to finish my Chaos/High Elves Much fun indeed!
    True that. Eldar are cheap on eBay. Tau, too. And when the codex comes, I'll have a ton of models to play with, convert, etc.
    ElectricPaladin Paints: http://tiny-plastic-dead.tumblr.com/
    ElectricPaladin Writes: burningzeppelinexperience.blogspot.com

Chapter-Master

Sounds good! Though I saved a lot of money on my 'Nids that way, by the looks of things I won't really save that much on the new Dark Angels. Though the Dark Angels prices are the same for us as prices for other stuff (if not better value for the same cost), I can definitely tell they've gotten a price hike elsewhere.
    Check out my blog!
    http://imperatorguides.blogspot.com.au/

Librarian

Ordered a flyer and codex.every thing else I'm in no need of the rest of there stuff.

The codex, 4 boxes of Deathwing and a flyer.

Going to have fun allying with my Wolves!
    Calm down. This is supposed to be FUN.

Brother-Captain

Actually, I can wait. I'm still having fun painting my Necrons and Dark Eldar. I have more than enough in my mothballed box sets to build an entire Dark Angels army as it is (including raven wing).

So ... I'm going to wait until the Codex comes out and either buy it on discount or else borrow a friend's. I'll analyze the points-to-playability ratio for any unique units. Anything I figure I cannot kit-bash or that I just generally want, I'll buy on discount.

I'm pretty much done pre-ordering anything - not inspired enough. The only thing I'm thinking I'll be dropping buckets of money on in the near future are either X-Wing (whenever they release the new stuff) or Bolt Action.

Last edited by Necron2.0; 01-07-2013 at 11:13 PM.
    Necron2.0 (a.k.a. me) - "I used to wrestle with inner demons. Now we just sit for tea and scones, and argue over the weather."

Its just as a boost to my existing force so i've ordered:
    codex
    1 x Flyer
    1 x DW knights
    1 x RW knights
    1 x asmodai

i built my own belial ages ago and i have sammael too. the release has actually spurred me on to finish my existing ravenwing force though which is a nice change.

I bought the one click DW bundle (3boxes of DW and Belial), the codex and Asmodai.

Did anyone purchase the ltd edition codex?

I am impressed with the number of parts on the sprues in the latest releases, definately worth the money IMHO although wouldn't complain if GW was slightly less demanding on the wallet ^^ I only hope that the casting quality is as impressive.

Librarian

I have ordered the Codex and A Box of Termies for now, i will be getting a Nephilim. as well but that can wait...
    ALShrive; found somewhere between fact and breakfast.
    Horseman of the Derailment

only preorderd the codex limited edition got a new hobby ... collecting the limited editions should look pretty cool on my bookshelf

Librarian

Oh yeah I forgot. I ordered the limited edition codex. I've got the Chaos one and am going to get all the limited edition codexes.
    "Let them come. We shall smite them down where they stand" Warsmith Vorax of the 15th Grand Battalion.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast