BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

From the January White Dwarf:
    AK: Can we expect to see more Neferata?
    JR: Yeah, she plays a prominent part in the second novel. There'll also be a short story or two featuring her, you've got plenty to look forward to.
    So yay! I completely missed the interview with Josh Reynolds when I first read through the magazine. I note that he has taken over Gotrek And Felix from Nathan Long, I wonder if he will be taking over Ulrika the Vampire too... God I hope so, after Neferata I think he would do a brilliant job.
    Ask not the EldarGal a question, for she will give you three answers, all of which are puns and terrifying to know. Back off man, I'm a feminist. Ia! Ia! Gloppal Snode!

Novel mentions 'Master of Mourkain' at the rear as a forthcoming short story.

Please be aware that this has already been printed in the 2012Games Day anthology, those who have it already!
    Fed up for Scalpers? https://www.facebook.com/groups/1710575492567307/?ref=bookmarks

Daemon-Prince

Quote Originally Posted by eldargal View Post
    From the January White Dwarf:

So yay! I completely missed the interview with Josh Reynolds when I first read through the magazine. I note that he has taken over Gotrek And Felix from Nathan Long, I wonder if he will be taking over Ulrika the Vampire too... God I hope so, after Neferata I think he would do a brilliant job.
    Ulrika makes me happy......In many ways..............Neferata is second place mind you
    Potential war gameing Jawa.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12