BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum

Hybrid View

Default Who is the most powerful character in all WFB lore/history?

Who is the most powerful? The most cunning? The best looking?

Since this is not an easy question, I will break it down a bit. Who is the most powerful character in terms of combat prowess (be it magic, mounted, archery or meele) in the warhammer world that is alive at the present day, which is let's say around 2530, after the Storm of Chaos. I personally think Grimgor Ironhide is the best because he is an ork...... But in all seriousness I think it is a tie between Grimgor, Gotrek Gurnisson and Teclis.

The second part of the question is who is the most powerful character out of the all deceased characters in Warhammer lore and who is the most powerful out of both deceased and living? Again in terms of combat prowess.

The third part, list the best out of all magic, meele, mounted and archery users/warriors.

And finally the fourth part, which creature or non-mortal in past and present(not including undead) is the most powerful in terms of combat? Let the debate begin......
    Last edited by Captain Melons; 01-09-2013 at 02:10 AM.

Brother-Captain

Hmm the most powerful spellcaster is I'd say without a shadow of a doubt Caledor Dragontamer who built the Vortex at the heart of Ulthuan (and he continues to maintain it to the present day) which prevents Chaos from overwhelming the world. I'd say Nagash is a close second place.

In terms of combat then hands down winner has to be Aenarion when he had the Sword of Khaine in hand, the guy could (and did) slaughter whole armies of daemons singlehanded including multiple greater daemons.

Most powerful currently living I'd say is Teclis.
    Either there is life in the universe more intelligent than us, or we are the most intelligent form of life in the universe. Either way, it's a worrying thought!

Occuli Imperator

With the rules given for the White Dwarf, I would say him!
    Fan of Fuggles | Derailment of the Wolfpack of Horsemen | In girum imus nocte et consumimur igni

Chapter-Master

Sigmar. Destroyed every enemy that came at him (including smashing Nagash in the face), united a people, founded a nation and rather than dying decided to become a god. He even managed to earn the eternal friendship and respect of the Dwarves!
    Chief Educator of the Horsemen of Derailment "People demand freedom of speech to make up for the freedom of thought, which they avoid." SOREN KIERKEGAARD

Iron Father

Nope, for me it's Gotrek, sure he maybe a lowly Dwarven Slayer but just what hasn't he killed ?
    Snorri a close second, I maybe slightly biased as I do love the books.
    http://paintingplasticcrack.blogspot.co.uk

Chapter-Master

For present day ones, how about Orion? He as close to immortal as you get outside the realm of Chaos.
    Chief Educator of the Horsemen of Derailment "People demand freedom of speech to make up for the freedom of thought, which they avoid." SOREN KIERKEGAARD