BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum

Default Does anyone have any Forgeworld rumors?

I'm really anxious about how/when the new Necron models and apocalypse books will come out. I can't seem to find anything substantial, though [my google-fu is probably lacking.]

So, what Necron models COULD be coming out at Forgeworld, and when could those be coming? I thought heard about it happening sometime this month.

Well, I'm expecting them in the next couple of months.

For the most part, works in progress shown at Gamesday UK wind up released within 6 months or so!
    Fed up for Scalpers? https://www.facebook.com/groups/1710575492567307/?ref=bookmarks

Well, Betrayal dropped in late Sept early Oct? Can't quite recall. They still haven't released the full range of HH models presented at Games Day UK. Except, at the very least, six months between major book releases. In my endless capacity to pull **** out of my *** I'd say that Aeronautica and Apocalypse II don't really count as major releases since they were released fairly close together and there aren't a whole lot of new units...mostly just bringing units up to date for 6th. Not to mention their relatively small page counts.

I'm going to say that the Necron/Minotaur book will likely drop late spring early summer. Again, this is straight out of my cavernous ***.

Ask on FWs facebook site, they will usually give some idea of when they expect to be unveiling more stuff. The HH and IA series' are being worked on by different teams so the gap between FW book releases shouldn't increase.
    Ask not the EldarGal a question, for she will give you three answers, all of which are puns and terrifying to know. Back off man, I'm a feminist. Ia! Ia! Gloppal Snode!

It's already been said by forgeworld that the HH series will not interrupt with the release schedule for any of their other projects, I would expect/ hope that we should see something within the next month or so

I sent Alan Bligh a message on facebook yesterday (as he is the one writing said IA book) and he replied this morning saying we should be getting some previews very very soon so doesn't look like we'll have too long to wait now

Chapter-Master

Quote Originally Posted by VaUgHaNy86 View Post
    I sent Alan Bligh a message on facebook yesterday (as he is the one writing said IA book) and he replied this morning saying we should be getting some previews very very soon so doesn't look like we'll have too long to wait now
    I think we're seeing the slackened pace of releases due to the holiday break for the designers and staff.

More Zone Mortalis pieces were announced today - something that I'm not sure that theres great demand for.