BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast

Or possibly not:
    Quote Originally Posted by Kroothawk
    A new 40k supplement book will be released on 16th February:
    "Death from the Skies" (26€, mail order only, chance of being in English only).
    More when I know more. But it certainly sounds like a flyer supplement.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kroothawk
    We are talking about a book a bit cheaper than Planetstrike (maybe £20.00 or so), so the book is thin and not hardcover like SOM.

BTW not the first time, that model releases from second half of the month were kept secret from WD and traders, so I wouldn't completely rule out some flyers (e.g. the 4 rumoured ones) being released, say, 23rd February, although I am just guessing. Remember the trench box?
    As always, believe it when GW post it on the website or pictures are leaked.
    Ask not the EldarGal a question, for she will give you three answers, all of which are puns and terrifying to know. Back off man, I'm a feminist. Ia! Ia! Gloppal Snode!

The digital version of WD dropped yesterday and there were no new flyers. Hopefully, March.

Quote Originally Posted by Mrchilidog
    no new flyers. Hopefully, March.
    Lets cling to the last straw of hope and hope that what Eldargal said is true... especially about the book.

Nobody saw "Crusade of Fire" coming, so why can't it happen again ??

Librarian

Quote Originally Posted by Wolfshade View Post
    Sigh th bump on your noggin has obviously left you forgetting which way around the less than symbol should go. Sigh.

But it is nice to see everyone having flyers. I would be very interested to see what the Tau looks like/rules are to see if this is an indication of what the range will be moving towards

You both have hit your heads and gotten concussions. It is Chaos Space Marines > Xenos > Space Marines.
    The world is Chaotic, so why not join the party. Slaanesh welcomes you with open arms. Certa Cito

Chapter-Master

Quote Originally Posted by Daemonette666 View Post
    You both have hit your heads and gotten concussions. It is Chaos Space Marines > Xenos > Space Marines.
    No no no. I've told you. It's this:

My Current Army > My Old Army > Your Army
    ElectricPaladin Paints: http://tiny-plastic-dead.tumblr.com/
    ElectricPaladin Writes: burningzeppelinexperience.blogspot.com

Librarian

Quote Originally Posted by ElectricPaladin View Post
    No no no. I've told you. It's this:

My Current Army > My Old Army > Your Army
    Yes of course, My current army > My old army > Your, yes you, Electric Paladins current army :P LOL.
    The world is Chaotic, so why not join the party. Slaanesh welcomes you with open arms. Certa Cito

Librarian

Quote Originally Posted by Daemonette666 View Post
    Yes of course, My current army > My old army > Your, yes you, Electric Paladins current army :P LOL.
    THAT MAKES PERFECT SENSE

hehe.
    http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v506/rlocke2/551391_4297044038379_634463020_n.jpg

Via Warseer from MajorWes. So the book at least is coming.
    Ask not the EldarGal a question, for she will give you three answers, all of which are puns and terrifying to know. Back off man, I'm a feminist. Ia! Ia! Gloppal Snode!

Chapter-Master

Interesting they use the word "Compendium" not book

Suggests the rumours that isa just the fliers rules fro Crusade of Fire and all existing aircraft is true.
    Autarch, Shas'o, Chaos Lord and Decadant Lord of the Webway. And a Doctor!
    http://drlove42.blogspot.com/

Chapter-Master

Not expecting any model releases with this, but would be nice if they at least put out the DE Bomber. On the rules-side I hope my Necron fliers get weakened, preferably a points boost as they.
    Please support a Poor starving musician and buy my new album for only £5 :
    https://ionplasmaincineration.bandcamp.com/album/decoding-the-quantum-star-verses

Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast