BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 1 of 13 12311 ... LastLast

Default Now you can buy female Space Marines

From [URL="http://www.meowmeowminis.com/Galactic_Chevaliers/cat1646482_1511160.aspx"]Meow Meow Miniatures[/URL].

Glee:

Full kits:

Torsos (the first compatible with GW parts, the rest require conversion work to get them on the legs)

Ask not the EldarGal a question, for she will give you three answers, all of which are puns and terrifying to know. Back off man, I'm a feminist. Ia! Ia! Gloppal Snode!

Heads:

Legs:

Last edited by eldargal; 01-16-2013 at 08:48 AM.
    Ask not the EldarGal a question, for she will give you three answers, all of which are puns and terrifying to know. Back off man, I'm a feminist. Ia! Ia! Gloppal Snode!

Chapter-Master

LMAO

Those heads are appauling, particularly the top row.

Also why are they all squatting, like they're having a dump?

The torsos seem really wonky and poorly done as well
    Autarch, Shas'o, Chaos Lord and Decadant Lord of the Webway. And a Doctor!
    http://drlove42.blogspot.com/

Occuli Imperator

On the other hand at least they don't have the standard enormous chests.
    Fan of Fuggles | Derailment of the Wolfpack of Horsemen | In girum imus nocte et consumimur igni

Quote Originally Posted by DrLove42 View Post
    LMAO

Those heads are appauling, particularly the top row.

Also why are they all squatting, like they're having a dump?

The torsos seem really wonky and poorly done as well
    The heads are rather average, as are the legs. I wouldn't say apalling, more like GW standard females from 1995. Really the only bits I fancy buying myself are the torsos

Chapter-Master

Ridiculous. Get those breasts away from my Space Marines.

www.queencityguard.com

Librarian

I have bought some of these for my own 2nd Legion project I am working on - Daughters of Helena (WIP).

The character pack had a mis-cast foot on it, but I intend to put a cybernetic replacement to fix that up. Most of the Legs and some of the torsos had a bit of flash on them, but they were very easily trimmed, and the detail on them is very good. They are also in scal with standard GW space Marines.

If you want scout torsos for your force, I am looking to get some of the Khadesh Female torsos from Zealot miniatures. Mind you they look like the models for the armour had size Double D implants when they got their black carapace.

[url]http://www.zealotminiatures.co.uk/#!__zealot-store/kadesh-female-bodies[/url]
    The world is Chaotic, so why not join the party. Slaanesh welcomes you with open arms. Certa Cito

This just makes me want new Sisters of Battle.
    Social Justice Warlord Titan

Quote Originally Posted by Cap'nSmurfs View Post
    This just makes me want new Sisters of Battle.
    Me too. But I'm conversion kits make FSM armies more common and hopefully people will document the ensuing nerd rage for my amusement.

Fair point!
    Social Justice Warlord Titan

Page 1 of 13 12311 ... LastLast