BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 6 of 13 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast
    Occuli Imperator

Though it is good to see that they chose happiniess over commerce...
    Fan of Fuggles | Derailment of the Wolfpack of Horsemen | In girum imus nocte et consumimur igni

Daemon-Prince

Burn them. Burn them all.
    Potential war gameing Jawa.

Occuli Imperator

Quote Originally Posted by White Tiger88 View Post
    Burn them. Burn them all.
    You know that is my usual go to response for dealing with problems...
    Fan of Fuggles | Derailment of the Wolfpack of Horsemen | In girum imus nocte et consumimur igni

Chapter-Master

Quote Originally Posted by Wolfshade View Post
    You know that is my usual go to response for dealing with problems...
    Fire the solution and cause of all problems

However the process of robo-insemination is far too complex for the human mind!
    A knee high fence, my one weakness

Occuli Imperator

As a "collegue" pointed out, my solution isn't water tight...

Librarian

Zealot miniatures have a temporary solution. at least until they a;so stop manufacturing their female torsos. 3 torsos - good for female Imperial guard or Space Marine scouts, 3 torsos good for Female Space marines. add them to a set of legs and add pauldrons and a head.

link:

[url]http://www.zealotminiatures.co.uk/#!__zealot-store/kadesh-female-bodies[/url]

I know the boobs are still big, but that is the whole point of it. They are funny and at the same time irk your uber- purist marine opponent.

If the link goes to the sites home page, just go to the store under conversion bits and look at Kadesh Female Torsos.
    Last edited by Daemonette666; 01-30-2013 at 04:10 AM.
    The world is Chaotic, so why not join the party. Slaanesh welcomes you with open arms. Certa Cito

Quote Originally Posted by jgebi View Post
    You know female lost legions actually makes a lot of sense for GW to do with more female players joining all the time and well can't see any of the guys complaining to it but they have the sisters of battle... so would they ever do it?
    I'd rather they did the De treatment for a guard regiment- mix male and female torsoes and heads on the sprue. Female Guard is the next big step, and would only take 3 kits to make a new regiment, say female guard in longcoats, or even better, make Valhallans in plastic, with a mix of male and female parts so you could trade for mono-gender, or make the 597th.

Look at the new Only War book, half the guardsmen in the pictures are really guardswomen, and they look great, feminine but realistic variants on things like Cadian, Catachan, Vostroyan and IIRC Elysian uniforms.

I like how with all the woman's rights progress we've made, the only way to show female marines is by having huge tits.

That kit is horrible, and in my opinion, exactly NOT what the community needs. Want female marines? Just use the sisters models, which aren't better at all, but at least they LOOK better.
    Borderline alcoholic and happy about it.
    Don't get your religion mixed with my Constitution. The mixture curdles.

Brother-Captain

Quote Originally Posted by L192837465 View Post
    I like how with all the woman's rights progress we've made, the only way to show female marines is by having huge tits.

That kit is horrible, and in my opinion, exactly NOT what the community needs. Want female marines? Just use the sisters models, which aren't better at all, but at least they LOOK better.
    Not sure where women's rights come up as an issue here, exactly.

The 28mm 'heroic' scale GW uses in their proprietary games is exaggerated.
    Look at the Catachans for crying out loud. It's not like this is a one-way street.

But at the end of the day these kits are no longer available. Guess I'll have to stick with Zealot stuff if I ever decide to go after female models for IG/INQ/SM.
    It's a shame really, in my opinion. I wish there were at least some female torsos on the IG sprues...
    Armies Played (in order of acquisition)
    Crons, SW, SM, Tau, 1k Sons, IG, Nids, BA, DE

Quote Originally Posted by Kawauso View Post
    Not sure where women's rights come up as an issue here, exactly.

The 28mm 'heroic' scale GW uses in their proprietary games is exaggerated.
    Look at the Catachans for crying out loud. It's not like this is a one-way street.

But at the end of the day these kits are no longer available. Guess I'll have to stick with Zealot stuff if I ever decide to go after female models for IG/INQ/SM.
    It's a shame really, in my opinion. I wish there were at least some female torsos on the IG sprues...
    Just GS tits the size of a baneblade on each figure, you'll be heading the right direction.
    Borderline alcoholic and happy about it.
    Don't get your religion mixed with my Constitution. The mixture curdles.

Page 6 of 13 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast