BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default Darklands: a World at War Kickstarter - Mierce Miniatures (Banelegions)

[URL="http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/mierceminiatures/darklands-a-world-of-war"]Darklands: a World at War Kickstarter[/URL]

£60 gets you a basic starter set and rules with extra models added as stretch goals, tehe is a £55 and £56 early bird special options.

Starting goal of 5k met:

15k stretch goal:
    Ask not the EldarGal a question, for she will give you three answers, all of which are puns and terrifying to know. Back off man, I'm a feminist. Ia! Ia! Gloppal Snode!

15k stretch goal met, 25k goal revealed:
    Ask not the EldarGal a question, for she will give you three answers, all of which are puns and terrifying to know. Back off man, I'm a feminist. Ia! Ia! Gloppal Snode!

Still don't know how kickstarters work...
    Red like roses, fills my dreams and brings me to the place where you rest...

You pledge money and when the campaign is over if it gets enough money you get stuff.

But how much do I donate for what I want?

Varies depending on the kickstarter.

Well then.... No money for them because it isn't obvious enough.

It's on the right side of the website...

And on the big pictures.

I'll be honest here. I'd rather buy Deathwing Knights.

I'd rather buy more female sculpts myself, not sure I'll pledge. It's not a bad KS all the same.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast