BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Go and buy more Wyches then.
    Red like roses, fills my dreams and brings me to the place where you rest...

Did that yesterday.
    Ask not the EldarGal a question, for she will give you three answers, all of which are puns and terrifying to know. Back off man, I'm a feminist. Ia! Ia! Gloppal Snode!

Well then, buy more Banshees.

Brother-Captain

Wish I'd spotted this earlier cos I'm skint now and I would have been sorely tempted to get a Hoof & Claw set for the Khthones snakemen cos good Yuan-ti figures for D&D are hard to come by. 10 days to go and already well into their stretch goals so it is looking very good.

TDA maybe this chart will help you figure it out, it is really very simple to understand how it works:

Either there is life in the universe more intelligent than us, or we are the most intelligent form of life in the universe. Either way, it's a worrying thought!

Chapter-Master

Looks pretty cool, I do like some of the Banelegions beasts - but it's a shame it's all resin by the looks of it, would of gone for this if it was plastic.
    Please support a Poor starving musician and buy my new album for only £5 :
    https://ionplasmaincineration.bandcamp.com/album/decoding-the-quantum-star-verses

Quote Originally Posted by Brakkart View Post
    Wish I'd spotted this earlier cos I'm skint now and I would have been sorely tempted to get a Hoof & Claw set for the Khthones snakemen cos good Yuan-ti figures for D&D are hard to come by. 10 days to go and already well into their stretch goals so it is looking very good.

TDA maybe this chart will help you figure it out, it is really very simple to understand how it works:

I see no charts.

Also, spent all of my MUNNEH on CARD GAMES.

Brother-Captain

Quote Originally Posted by Tzeentch's Dark Agent View Post
    I see no charts.

Also, spent all of my MUNNEH on CARD GAMES.
    The chart is the image that you just copied across into your post, you need to be able to see images to see it, but then if your money is spent already then not much point I suppose.
    Last edited by Brakkart; 02-05-2013 at 06:32 PM.
    Either there is life in the universe more intelligent than us, or we are the most intelligent form of life in the universe. Either way, it's a worrying thought!

All I see is a red x...

Daemon-Prince

Quote Originally Posted by eldargal View Post
    I'd rather buy more female sculpts myself, not sure I'll pledge. It's not a bad KS all the same.
    Ya i want the female sculpts as well....My vampires need some more sexy ladies!
    Potential war gameing Jawa.

Brother-Captain

Quote Originally Posted by Tzeentch's Dark Agent View Post
    All I see is a red x...
    Hmm that's weird. Do you have images turned off or something and if so why?? Also what browser are you using, red x sounds like Internet Explorer and if that's the case then no wonder as it's total garbage as browsers go, you'd do well to go to [url]www.mozilla.org[/url] and download Firefox (which is what I use). It's free, will import all your bookmarks and such from IE and is a far far better browser than IE will ever be.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast