BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum

Thread: What to do...

Daemon-Prince

Default What to do...

Well i have a huge vampire counts army as some of you know........but i have lost my drive as to paint all the troops, So what should i do? shelf them for ages or sell them for some much needed money? Also the fantasy players here mostly power game as much as possible which is kind of a turn off =/
    Potential war gameing Jawa.

Paint them in small batches every so often? Are there any other games clubs you could join to get a better group of people to paly with?
    Ask not the EldarGal a question, for she will give you three answers, all of which are puns and terrifying to know. Back off man, I'm a feminist. Ia! Ia! Gloppal Snode!

Daemon-Prince

Quote Originally Posted by eldargal View Post
    Paint them in small batches every so often? Are there any other games clubs you could join to get a better group of people to paly with?
    The game clubs come to all local GW events and ruin them -_- they are sadly the problem along with snob players who have no idea what a "fun" army list is. everyone seems to min-max or cheat in some way! (iv had my zombies thrown at me before....) At least with 40k if they touch my models there dead meat since there all FW -_-
    Potential war gameing Jawa.

I am using a spray gun to do all of my Skellies. Just waiting for the right weather.
    Red like roses, fills my dreams and brings me to the place where you rest...