BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast
    Veteran-Sergeant

Default Raging Heroes announce Kickstarter

I've checked this time and I don't think this has been posted (and apologies for posting here but I couldn't see where else to put and other RH threads have been started here sooo.... )

[URL="http://www.ragingheroes.com/blogs/news/7239016-kickstarter-coming"]Raging Heroes Kickstarter[/URL]

RH usually manage to spark an interesting debate on these hallowed pages, so, what do you guys think?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	teaster-01-kickstarter.jpg 
Views:	153 
Size:	91.8 KB 
ID:	3595  
    Last edited by FireHazard; 01-26-2013 at 10:12 AM. Reason: Pic added
    I : IX, I : XIV, II : DCLXVI

Brother-Captain

Wow, not just 1 kickstarter but looks like they will be doing 3 of them back to back or close after each other.

1. A female penal legion Imperial Guardesque force that their existing Kurganova Sisters can lead.
    2. A Sisters of Battle-esque army.
    3. Dark Elves... a whole army of them!

They've certainly got my interest piqued!
    Last edited by Brakkart; 01-26-2013 at 02:31 PM.
    Either there is life in the universe more intelligent than us, or we are the most intelligent form of life in the universe. Either way, it's a worrying thought!

Look forward to seeing what they do with this.
    Ask not the EldarGal a question, for she will give you three answers, all of which are puns and terrifying to know. Back off man, I'm a feminist. Ia! Ia! Gloppal Snode!

Daemon-Prince

Quote Originally Posted by eldargal View Post
    Look forward to seeing what they do with this.
    That makes two of us, i for once at least want to get into a kick starter.........My vampires could use some GOOD FEMALE SCULPTS!!
    Potential war gameing Jawa.

Great, can't wait for more scantily clad women in Wargames, thats exactly what we need.

Yes. Yes it is.
    Ask not the EldarGal a question, for she will give you three answers, all of which are puns and terrifying to know. Back off man, I'm a feminist. Ia! Ia! Gloppal Snode!

Veteran-Sergeant

Quote Originally Posted by OrksOrksOrks View Post
    Great, can't wait for more scantily clad women in Wargames, thats exactly what we need.
    Can't argue with that.

I know I'm looking forward to it. I like their models and I'm still working on my custom Traitor Guard. I use Steel Legion (gas mask types) and do a nice evil German paint job. I plan on them to be in the services of Slaneesh... and thus want to do all my Sgts, Commissars, Officers, etc. with ridiculously beautiful women. That also plays well with the evil SS uniforms I want to do use.

Huzzah, more Raging Boners!
    http://miteyheroes.blogspot.com/ - My 40k Blog: Adeptus Mechanicus, Imperial Guard Grots, Conversions, Battle Reports and more.

Speak for yourself.

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast