BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Wildeybeast View Post
    I'm pretty sure that she was riding side saddle but is now in the process of falling off the horse as there is no way she would stay on horse whose back end is rearing up that much
    She is a sorceress, it's magic.
    Ask not the EldarGal a question, for she will give you three answers, all of which are puns and terrifying to know. Back off man, I'm a feminist. Ia! Ia! Gloppal Snode!

Chapter-Master

Quote Originally Posted by eldargal View Post
    She is a sorceress, it's magic.
    You win this round EG.
    Chief Educator of the Horsemen of Derailment "People demand freedom of speech to make up for the freedom of thought, which they avoid." SOREN KIERKEGAARD

Initiate

This is great news for everybody. Even if you detest "cheesecake" minis, they will be releasing high quality mix and match bits and that means there will be plenty of useful parts for every taste. Personally, I like the commissars and only find them nominally more impractical than the Catachans. If anybody could get away with that kind of get up it would be a commissar.

Veteran-Sergeant

MOAR!!1!

[url]http://www.ragingheroes.com/blogs/news/7298608[/url]
    I : IX, I : XIV, II : DCLXVI

I approve.
    Ask not the EldarGal a question, for she will give you three answers, all of which are puns and terrifying to know. Back off man, I'm a feminist. Ia! Ia! Gloppal Snode!

Daemon-Prince

Don't like that sculpt....I demand more sexy females...Less butch scary ones D:
    Potential war gameing Jawa.

Banned

If you think she's butch I've got some bad news for you...

Liking this art more than the first one, still not completely sold on them but they're moving in the right direction.

Definitely not butch.

Chapter-Master

Wouldnt mind a power armoured bounty hunter that likes to kill alien jellyfish, space pirates and bionic-brains.
    Please support a Poor starving musician and buy my new album for only £5 :
    https://ionplasmaincineration.bandcamp.com/album/decoding-the-quantum-star-verses

RH have announced a second female army for the KS if it goes well enough:

As you can see on this image, we've planned a little twist for this Kickstarter, which is intended to feature not only the Rambettes (heroines and units), but also, if we reach the right stretch goals, their nemesis: another female faction with na zi overtones and dark cyber technologies.
    Make a good counts as DKOK army possibly.

They also have a temporary KS page on their website until the proper KS campaign page is up. With a banner:
    [URL="http://www.ragingheroes.com/pages/kickstarter-news"][/URL]

All in their [URL="http://www.ragingheroes.com/blogs/news/7342820-lady-von-stroheim-planned-for-coming-kickstarter"]new blog post[/URL] with more Q&A.

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast