BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

lol just looked again and it up and fully funded in what 5 mins ?

[URL="http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/loudnraging/raging-heroes-the-toughest-girls-of-the-galaxy"]HEre it is[/URL]
    Already at 58k lol.
    Ask not the EldarGal a question, for she will give you three answers, all of which are puns and terrifying to know. Back off man, I'm a feminist. Ia! Ia! Gloppal Snode!

First-Captain

Quote Originally Posted by deaddice View Post
    lol just looked again and it up and fully funded in what 5 mins ?
    It was closer to 5 seconds. The kickstarter started late. I wash on it instantly and the 150 earlybird was gone by the time I clicked it. In at $152.

The models look incredible.

Now at 74k, wow.
    Ask not the EldarGal a question, for she will give you three answers, all of which are puns and terrifying to know. Back off man, I'm a feminist. Ia! Ia! Gloppal Snode!

Brother-Captain

$85k... man just look at it go!
    Either there is life in the universe more intelligent than us, or we are the most intelligent form of life in the universe. Either way, it's a worrying thought!

Started a new thread [URL="http://www.lounge.belloflostsouls.net/showthread.php?32994-Raging-Heroes-Toughest-Girls-in-the-Galaxu-Kickstarter-Live"]here[/URL] to keep track of things without an existing 7 pages of clutter.

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567