Hey Guys!

Good evening from Germany!
Have been roaming this place for a long, long time but today Im finally posting something . And why? Because I felt like spreading the word!
So, especially for you guys in Germany but also for everyone who feels like a nice vacation in nothern germany was a good idea: listen up!
The "Tactica", the bigest general wargaming convention arround here is aproaching! The wargaming club from Hamburg did launch this project several years ago and the convention has grown every year since then. There are many many different wargame-systems on display this year. And the best thing is: if you feel like testing one of them, there are showmaches in which you can participate with the helping hand of a system specific veteran. In some cases, you can bring your own models for a quick skirmish aswell! Besides Warhammer 40k (which only takes up 2 tables on the convention) there will be a variety of different historical wargames that reach from ancient wars in japan (using Field of Glory-Resistance rules) to dogfights above the pacific during WW2 (the game is called "check your six") as well as many fantasy or sci fi tabletops reaching from zombie-hunting skirmish systems to games like infinity or Full thrust, wich is a fantastic space combat game. Also, this year will be the debut of the one and only Star Wars theme-room! hear hear!
If gaming isnt your department, (as far as i know) there will also be some sculpters and painters arround providing tips on the hobby or even workshops. There will also be a painting/sculpting contest in different categories as well as a number of vendors offering their products with some nice percentages off
got you hooked?

The event will take place on 23rd and 24th of February in Wilhelmsburg (Hamburg), Germany. The admission is going to be 6€ for Saturday, 4€ for Sunday (the convention ends earlier on Sunday) or 9€ for both days. For further details visit [url]http://www.hamburger-tactica.de/[/url]

So thats enough of advertising! Let me know if this kind of information is appriciated or if Im in the wrong Forum for this one! I always thought there were a lot of german fellas roaming this place so I thought it would be a nice platform to let them know! If you feel like giving the event a shot, meet me at the Warhammer 40k display Table, where I will bring to you some good ol Space Marines vs Chaos Space Marines action! so long, cheers!