BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 38 of 39 FirstFirst ... 2836373839 LastLast

Thread: Star Wars VII

Chapter-Master

Well I suppose there is that

no we have a semi talented hipster instead. We'll see. Maybe there will be a fourth starwars film...

However the process of robo-insemination is far too complex for the human mind!
    A knee high fence, my one weakness

Occuli Imperator

Wasn't Lando the first person to dress like Solo?
    Fan of Fuggles | Derailment of the Wolfpack of Horsemen | In girum imus nocte et consumimur igni

Chapter-Master

but with added cape?

Occuli Imperator

Fan of Fuggles | Derailment of the Wolfpack of Horsemen | In girum imus nocte et consumimur igni

Quote Originally Posted by eldargal View Post
    Like Han solo never used hair dye to change his appearance.

You know I'm really looking forward to the new films. People keep bringing up the prequels but you can't compare the two because Lucas isn't running the show on the new films.
    And you know, I wasn't 5 when I first saw the sequels.

I had instead morphed into a moody, stroppy, wannabe-jaded 19 year old for Phantom Menace.

It's like people criticising some of the sillier bits of Crystal Skull. Bomb-proof fridge. DON'T BE RIDICULOUS! Parachuting to safety in a rubber dinghy? Oh yah, happen all time.

Disengage your inner cynic, and just enjoy what are ultimately kids films.
    Fed up for Scalpers? https://www.facebook.com/groups/1710575492567307/?ref=bookmarks

Yeah, when nuking a fridge is bad but an 800 year old crusader guarding the Holy Grail is fine you need to re-examine your perspective on the matter...

I like the prequels, they aren't brilliant cinema but neither is the original trilogy. Attack of the Clones is the weakest link because of the poor romance scenes but even then it's quite enjoyable. Even more so if you watch Clone Wars between Eps II-III.
    Ask not the EldarGal a question, for she will give you three answers, all of which are puns and terrifying to know. Back off man, I'm a feminist. Ia! Ia! Gloppal Snode!

Chapter-Master

Well he's obviously drinking from the grail duh

But I don't know what fridge you're talking about, as there are only three Indiana Jones films

Oh hush you Hipster.

Did you know, that a large proportion of people insisting Han shot first......have never actually seen Han shoot first??

17 years since the Extended Editions came out you know.
    Fed up for Scalpers? https://www.facebook.com/groups/1710575492567307/?ref=bookmarks

Chapter-Master

The version where Han shot first had the fat guy playing jabba the hutt didn't it?

Had that scene cut completely.

No sign of Jabba until Return of the Jedi.

Page 38 of 39 FirstFirst ... 2836373839 LastLast