BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 3 of 39 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Star Wars VII

It's a huttlet.
    Ask not the EldarGal a question, for she will give you three answers, all of which are puns and terrifying to know. Back off man, I'm a feminist. Ia! Ia! Gloppal Snode!

Chapter-Master

Jabba the Hutts son. Was an interesting film that, the only bit of any of the clone wars i'd seen

But i dson't want to know how Hutts breed....
    Autarch, Shas'o, Chaos Lord and Decadant Lord of the Webway. And a Doctor!
    http://drlove42.blogspot.com/

Occuli Imperator

Quote Originally Posted by DrLove42 View Post
    Like two drunks wrestling in a sack...
    Fan of Fuggles | Derailment of the Wolfpack of Horsemen | In girum imus nocte et consumimur igni

Quote Originally Posted by DrLove42 View Post
    Jabba the Hutts son. Was an interesting film that, the only bit of any of the clone wars i'd seen

They are hermaphrodites and when they want to breed they change sex and get knocked up.
    Ask not the EldarGal a question, for she will give you three answers, all of which are puns and terrifying to know. Back off man, I'm a feminist. Ia! Ia! Gloppal Snode!

Chapter-Master

Read the Han Solo trilogy, think it's the second or third book cover the basics of Hutt reproduction

However the process of robo-insemination is far too complex for the human mind!
    A knee high fence, my one weakness

Iron Father

Quote Originally Posted by eldargal View Post
    A bit off topic, but I just watched the Clone Wars film:

Stinky the Hutt, the single greatest thing in the history of ever.
    That film was as stinky as that Hutt, the fact that Anakins student refers to him as "Sky Guy" constantly in the movie only strengthens my feeling this film was just produced to encourage a much younger audience to Star Wars, fair enough but not at the sacrifice of decent story telling too. For those that enjoyed this movie, that's cool for you. I didn't, this movie just bundled everything that could go wrong with the franchise into a waste of an hour and whatever minutes of my time.
    http://paintingplasticcrack.blogspot.co.uk

Occuli Imperator

Quote Originally Posted by Psychosplodge View Post
    Read the Han Solo trilogy, think it's the second or third book cover the basics of Hutt reproduction

I'll just google image search it....
    Fan of Fuggles | Derailment of the Wolfpack of Horsemen | In girum imus nocte et consumimur igni

Quote Originally Posted by Deadlift View Post
    That film was as stinky as that Hutt, the fact that Anakins student refers to him as "Sky Guy" constantly in the movie only strengthens my feeling this film was just produced to encourage a much younger audience to Star Wars, fair enough but not at the sacrifice of decent story telling too. For those that enjoyed this movie, that's cool for you. I didn't, this movie just bundled everything that could go wrong with the franchise into a waste of an hour and whatever minutes of my time.
    I liked it well enough, but I'm told the actual television series is very good, even by people who didn't like the film.

Occuli Imperator

Quote Originally Posted by eldargal View Post
    I liked it well enough, but I'm told the actual television series is very good, even by people who didn't like the film.

I've seen none

Iron Father

Yes I would agree with that, the TV series is not bad. Hated the movie
    Sorry lol
    http://paintingplasticcrack.blogspot.co.uk

Page 3 of 39 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast