BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum

Default My first battle report-Imperial Guard vs Space Marines w/Guard Allies (1850)

[URL="http://inquisitorpsyduck.tumblr.com/post/42188413301/battle-report-from-yesterday-evening-1850pts"]Video and notes at the link[/URL]
    I'm thinking it'd probably turn out more like Daleks playing Quiddich. "It is the Potter!! EXTERMINATE! EXTERMINATE! " (someone I know on twitter)

What was picked for your stormtroopers? reroll scatter? or did you have demolition charge or something?

his stormtroopers had airborne assault (reroll scatter but he liked his die roll). My Vets were supposed to have demo charges but for some reason I clicked Grenadiers in AB so stuck with that.
    I'm thinking it'd probably turn out more like Daleks playing Quiddich. "It is the Potter!! EXTERMINATE! EXTERMINATE! " (someone I know on twitter)

Interesting, I have two 10 man squads of Storm troopers in my list, so Seeing his squad of 5 or so get destroyed by 3 marines really wasn't helping my thoughts about them... Ofcourse if I drop them I will be taking a boat load of more tanks :3