BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
    Librarian

Question Some FW help please.

Do you lovely ladies and gents think that the new FW autocannons would fit on a standard Chaos space marine? I wanted to make some havocs with them but i wanted them to fit with the rest of the army. Thank you to anyone who can help.

Edit:
    Just seen i put this in the wrong place. Anyone who can should probably move it to the correct place. Thanks
    Last edited by spaceman91; 02-03-2013 at 06:36 PM.

I saw some on Bolter and Chainsword with autocannons on the plastic chaos marines, looked great. Sorry, can't find the pics.

Occuli Imperator

I don't see why not. They are designed to fit marines and into the 40k verse. I would imagine given the standard arm size/positiong for them that they would fit without any hassel what so ever. In the same way FW sell "upgrade" kits that are completely compatible with GW kits.
    Fan of Fuggles | Derailment of the Wolfpack of Horsemen | In girum imus nocte et consumimur igni

Quote Originally Posted by spaceman91 View Post
    Do you lovely ladies and gents think that the new FW autocannons would fit on a standard Chaos space marine? I wanted to make some havocs with them but i wanted them to fit with the rest of the army. Thank you to anyone who can help.

Edit:
    Just seen i put this in the wrong place. Anyone who can should probably move it to the correct place. Thanks
    Only issue is that the ammo feeds look designed for the Heresy style backpacks. Otherwise, they are designed for the guns to fit on normal bolter holding arms.

I've used the autocannon set to make a squad of Havocs. Only trick is to use some (liquid if you feel like it) greenstuff to fill the gap between the ammo box and their backpacks. The posing is pretty particular with the ammo belt and the spikes on some CSM kneepads. Pretty easy conversion.

Librarian

That makes me feel better knowing that. The only problem now is what to do with the spare ones.

Chaplain

they should be compatible, and if they don't fit there is nothing a little green stuff can't fix
    Read this www.scribd.com/doc/123508033/Warhammer-40-000-6th-Edition-Codex-Adeptus-Aribites Then fill this out www.surveymonkey.com/s/LCFWXNV thanks