BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

and since the Tervigon is off the table, then it has to move onto the table and thus no blessings and no termagaunts.

If the Tervigon is on the table then the blessing comes first, then the termagaunts then the move.

If you use Catalyst and not Endurance, Catalyst is not a blessing and therefore can occur between the spawning and the movement.

"I" usually treat the spawning as a disembarkation move. It simplifies it and helps in explanation to other players.

Chaplain

Quote Originally Posted by mathhammer View Post
    and since the Tervigon is off the table, then it has to move onto the table and thus no blessings and no termagaunts.

If the Tervigon is on the table then the blessing comes first, then the termagaunts then the move.

If you use Catalyst and not Endurance, Catalyst is not a blessing and therefore can occur between the spawning and the movement.

"I" usually treat the spawning as a disembarkation move. It simplifies it and helps in explanation to other players.
    That's actually a pretty great analogy, and one I'll have to poach! But yes, I agree: the wording for spawn termagaunts does not allow an outflanking or otherwise reserved Tervigon to arrive and subsequently spawn gaunts. The distinction between Catalyst and endurance is an important one, so I am glad that was enumerated.

Brother-Sergeant

It is probably also worth noting that it does not appear that one can teleport using the mechanicum psychic power, then subsequently spawn termagants. The wording of the teleport power states that you enter as if coming in from Reserves, which counts as your movement. No teleport then spawn, but you could spawn then teleport, which is still pretty damned useful sometimes.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12