BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 14 of 17 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 ... LastLast
    Veteran-Sergeant

My copy just arrived, wd battle report, flyer stuff from crusade of fire, very mildly updated rules for storm raven, storm talon, valk/vendetta. Razerwing and void bomber, night/deathscythes and the dakka/burna/blitza.

First-Captain

Quote Originally Posted by Belial69 View Post
    My copy just arrived, wd battle report, flyer stuff from crusade of fire, very mildly updated rules for storm raven, storm talon, valk/vendetta. Razerwing and void bomber, night/deathscythes and the dakka/burna/blitza.
    Feeling like it was worth the money or not?

Any chances to the Razorwing/Voidraven? Dare I hope the price of the Nightscythe has gone up?
    Ask not the EldarGal a question, for she will give you three answers, all of which are puns and terrifying to know. Back off man, I'm a feminist. Ia! Ia! Gloppal Snode!

Veteran-Sergeant

Worth getting, yes. Handy, nice layout. Worth £20? No. 72 pages, essentially one of the old £12 softback codex books
    With less content.

Veteran-Sergeant

Can't think what the codex points are off top of my head but sr200, st110, va100,ve130, rw145, vr145, ds175, ns100, dj110, bb125, blb135.

Hm no changes in points costs then, bah.

Is there are a Dark Eldar ace pilot?
    Ask not the EldarGal a question, for she will give you three answers, all of which are puns and terrifying to know. Back off man, I'm a feminist. Ia! Ia! Gloppal Snode!

Veteran-Sergeant

Razorwing still the same stats, all flyers in the book have lost deepstrike. Upgrade to either missiles 5pts, either shields 10pts. Upgrade splinter rifles as before 10pts. Lances for dissys for free

Veteran-Sergeant

Yep, the eldar ace from crusade is now eldar/dark eldar, same options as crusade. All aces still 50pts.
    Still none for sisters, Daemons or nids unsurprisingly.

Well that is something at least. It would be nice if they FAQed CoF for that but I suppose that is too much to ask. Thankfully I'm in a group that was already letting DE players use the eldar ace pilot so it doesn't matter.

Veteran-Sergeant

Apart from sticking dark eldar on the eldar ace, the entire section is copy/pasted direct from crusade of fire.

Page 14 of 17 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 ... LastLast