BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum

Default 35pt Grimm list (Trolls) need help

here are three 35pt grimm lists I wish to try out. which one do you think is better? should I change anything?
    What's the best 35pt Grimm list that you could come up with?
    List 1
    Grimm (*6)
    EBDT (10)
    Bomber (10)
    Max Burrowers (6)
    Max fennblades (8)
    Jenissa (3)
    Fellcaller (3)
    Swamp Gobbers (1)

List 2
    Grimm (*6)
    EBDT (10)
    Pyre Troll (6)
    Impaler (5)
    Max fennblades (8)
    Fennblade UA (2)
    Min Burrowers (4)
    Jenissa (3)
    Fellcaller (3)

List 3
    Grimm (*6)
    EBDT (10)
    Mauler (9)
    Pyre Troll (6)
    Impaler (5)
    Max Burrowers (6)
    Fellcaller (3)
    Whelps (2)

Which list do you think is better? are there any changes that I could make to these lists?
    is there a better 35pt Grimm list? What's the best Grimm list you could think up?

Thanks
    Last edited by colinsherlow; 02-17-2013 at 11:15 PM.

Unfortunately I can't offer you much help, and I'm not sure you'll find much else here. Trollbloods aren't my main army and I just have a side force consisting of Hoarluk and his Heavy Friends - I tend to play extremely beast heavy. I can't even tell you what's hard to fight against, as our local Trollblood player hasn't brought his Trolls in forever - he's been focused on his Gatormen and Retribution.

Add to that that this subforum is about three gasps from dead, and it's not looking good on the advice front.

Quote Originally Posted by Dyrnwyn View Post
    Unfortunately I can't offer you much help, and I'm not sure you'll find much else here. Trollbloods aren't my main army and I just have a side force consisting of Hoarluk and his Heavy Friends - I tend to play extremely beast heavy. I can't even tell you what's hard to fight against, as our local Trollblood player hasn't brought his Trolls in forever - he's been focused on his Gatormen and Retribution.

Add to that that this subforum is about three gasps from dead, and it's not looking good on the advice front.

No worries and thanks.
    I tried on the PP forum and not much luch there either for some reason?... would you happen to know any good forums for PP

Muse on minis is pretty good

Quote Originally Posted by colinsherlow View Post
    No worries and thanks.
    I tried on the PP forum and not much luch there either for some reason?... would you happen to know any good forums for PP
    Hmm. PP forums used to be pretty good, I still see good advice on the Merc and Circle subforums, and they're relatively active. I had heard that the Trollblood forums had gone steeply downhill lately, sad to hear it's true. PP forums are pretty much my go-to forums for PP advice and discussion though - Most places like this are primarily GW forums with a PP forum tacked on, so discussion is pretty low-key, and you're not guaranteed a faction expert.

I would recommend muse on minis they tend to be pretty active