BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Default The Destroy a Wish Foundation

So here is how the game works, you look at the wish right before your post and find some way that it comes true, but in an unlikely way with an undesireable outcome. You then post your own wish. Here is an example:

First Post: "I wish I had a brand new space wolves army"

Next Post: "Your wish is granted, but you spend the next 3 days forsaking everything else in order to build and paint it which results in you losing your job, and ending up selling the army for money in order to eat for another week.

I wish...."

So you get the idea, I'll start it off

I wish GW would lower their prices

Veteran-Sergeant

But the only reason GW would EVER do that is if the world is ending, so you only have 2 or 3 days to enjoy it.

I wish I had a better wish.

your Wish is granted, however your better wish was for a new army, you are given a 3000pt army of Squats. As you spend your next year and a half painting your models, ever hoping that GW releases a new codex for them and you come to the grim realization that you can never field your army under the squats banner. Years pass and still you get no new codex. Eventually you go mad with regret over making such an open-ended wish and you kill yourself...

"I wish that I had enough money to never have to work again and still live comfortably painting my models and gaming in peace untill I am 100 years old"

You have a horrible auto accident and are paralyzed and stricken blind, but get a huge settlement from the insurance company of the other driver.

I wish I was 16 again.

Brother-Captain

Your wish is granted.

You're now living back home with your parents, who have decieded that you spend far too much time gaming, and have sold your models, cut your internet connections, and forced you to join the school mathelites team, who saddly enough are smarter then you, so you never have a really change at a college scholar ship...

Wow this game is depressing.

I was I had a new car!
    DWs: Prussains. KoW: Elves WM: Khador WHFB: Dwarves WH40: IG, SM
    Games-workshop: changing the rules one new codex/army book at a time.

your wish is granted, but you are forced to sell all of your wargaming stuff and get another job to afford it. The combined effect of this forcing you to quit wargaming.

I wish I had more time to paint.

You spend all of your time painting miniatures in the federal pen for the warden's snot-nosed brat of a grandson, because it's the only way to avoid teh suprize buttsecks. And all the little brat wants are pretty marines!!!

I wish I could write the next chaos codex, it would have everything chaos from the 40K universe in it!

Brother-Captain

Your wish is granted, and it does change chaos, so much so that they have no longer fallen have seen the error of the there ways, returned to the emperor and are exactly just like space marines.

I wish I had a 5000pts space marine army
    DWs: Prussains. KoW: Elves WM: Khador WHFB: Dwarves WH40: IG, SM
    Games-workshop: changing the rules one new codex/army book at a time.

Your wish is granted, unfortunatley Graham McNeill then "Comes out" at Games Day 2012 and your army are forever know as "Gay Marines", you cant take the abuse and are forced to play Orks forever!

I wish I could paint to Golden Demon winning standard.
    To a New Yorker like you a hero is some kinda weird sandwich, not some nut who takes on three Tigers!

You can paint to a golden Demon standard, but it takes so long to paint a single model, that eventually you give up wargaming through boredom.

I wish I had the new Mega-Dread

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast