BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
    Chapter-Master

Default Death from Skies FAQ'd already

[url]http://www.games-workshop.com/MEDIA_CustomProductCatalog/m3050214a_Death_From_the_Skies_v1.0%E2%80%93FEBRUA RY13.pdf[/url]

Its only one thing, and its about Storm Ravens

Page 68 – Army List, Stormraven Gunship, Grey Knights
    Stormraven Gunship.
    Change first sentence to read ‘Stormravens in detachments
    chosen from Codex: Grey Knights are Fast Attack and must
    replace their stormstrike missiles with mindstrike missiles
    (pg 64)
    Autarch, Shas'o, Chaos Lord and Decadant Lord of the Webway. And a Doctor!
    http://drlove42.blogspot.com/

Occuli Imperator

Oops, some one did a copy and paste too many
    Fan of Fuggles | Derailment of the Wolfpack of Horsemen | In girum imus nocte et consumimur igni

Chaplain

changed my mind about this post after further consideration.
    Last edited by heretic marine; 02-20-2013 at 10:39 PM.
    Read this www.scribd.com/doc/123508033/Warhammer-40-000-6th-Edition-Codex-Adeptus-Aribites Then fill this out www.surveymonkey.com/s/LCFWXNV thanks

You would think that at some point the constant embarrassment would motivate someone to take the initiative and proofread their books.

Oh wait. The first printing is sold out. The market has spoken. Evidently, errors are hot on the streets these days.

Really? One errata for teh book and people are calling it a fail? Morons. Another sign that GW is damned regardless of what it does. People whine about them not FAQing things promptly, people whine about them FAQing things promptly.
    Ask not the EldarGal a question, for she will give you three answers, all of which are puns and terrifying to know. Back off man, I'm a feminist. Ia! Ia! Gloppal Snode!

Daemon-Prince

Quote Originally Posted by eldargal View Post
    Really? One errata for teh book and people are calling it a fail? Morons. Another sign that GW is damned regardless of what it does. People whine about them not FAQing things promptly, people whine about them FAQing things promptly.
    You are amazed why? people always whine and ***** about games now days........IF the new Daemon book has ONE OP Unit and the rest sucks people will focus on yelling "OMG BLANK IS SO OP NERF THE BOOK" and so on.
    Potential war gameing Jawa.

This isn't a FAQ. It's a screw up.

I admire how well you carry that straw man though.

Should we be clapping that they managed to fix their error in a timely fashion...you know...AFTER it's printed and sent out to their customers? Again. Should all the Dark Angels players thank GW too? I mean, so what if they had to print out a tome to carry around with their brand new codex right?

Be a bit more objective mmmk? This is a company. They sell a product. They have hundreds of employees. It's not some ******* in his garage farting on a notebook. This document changed hands dozens of times and was read by multiple people.

That's called incompetence. Or, even worse, indifference.

This happens with every single one of their releases. It's not cute anymore. It's pathetic.

"Another sign that GW is damned regardless of what it does."

If by "what it does" you mean consistently putting out printed materials that would shame a freshman in high school then yes...they're damned.

It's one bloody paragraph you twit, get a sense of perspective. You are making out like it as bad as Dark Angels codex.
    Ask not the EldarGal a question, for she will give you three answers, all of which are puns and terrifying to know. Back off man, I'm a feminist. Ia! Ia! Gloppal Snode!

Daemon-Prince

Quote Originally Posted by eldargal View Post
    It's one bloody paragraph you twit, get a sense of perspective. You are making out like it as bad as Dark Angels codex.
    I agree with the angry brit for a change, WHY! are people getting so pissy over a bit of text?
    Potential war gameing Jawa.

Quote Originally Posted by White Tiger88 View Post
    I agree with the angry brit for a change, WHY! are people getting so pissy over a bit of text?
    Because whining and petulance come easier than thinking. No one is arguing that mistakes aren't bda and that GW needs to do better, but a single paragraph being errata'd doesn't warrant the kind of fuss we are seeing over this. It's idiocy, pure and simple. I'm really getting fed up wit the relentless whining this hobby generates.

It is particularly annoying that this attitude is starting to infect BoLS, I'm going to have to start adding serial whiners to my ignore list which is something I had hoped not to do here.
    Last edited by eldargal; 02-20-2013 at 12:48 AM.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast