The 4 Diamonds Cup is back!

It’s the 6th anniversary of the greatest charity Blood Bowl tournament ever held in the South Central Pennsylvania area!

What’s all this then?

The 4 Diamonds Cup is a one day Blood Bowl tournament on May 11th 2013, in scenic Harrisburg PA (world renowned Blood Bowl hotspot!).
The tournament is 3 rounds, LRB6 (including Chaos Pact, Slann, and Underworld teams), 1 million gold to purchase rosters, and a choice of skill packages for your team.
Cost is $30, which gets you 2 Tournament d6, 5 raffle tickets, a gut packing homemade lunch, and whatever other stuff I can think of before the event!
ALL money collected will be donated to the 4 Diamonds Fund

I DO love Blood Bowl, and supporting kids with cancer, but I ALSO love prizes…

Well YOU are in luck!
We always have a ridiculous pile of raffle and prize items from our fantastic sponsors, and our Squig Craftsmen are hard at work on teams and a dugout for the big raffles.
There will also be Trophies for Champion, 2nd Place, Best Sportsman, Best Team, Most Brutal, Most TDs, and the humiliating glory of the Paddle of Shame!
Ask anyone who has been to our events, our prize and raffle table is CRAZY!

Ok, your well reasoned arguments have convinced me!

Check out all the details on our Facebook page: The 4 Diamonds Cup, under events.
The rules pack is also available on Google Drive - [url]https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B-3uIoaSoHoqd21NWUV1R1g0U2s/edit?usp=sharing[/url]

See you in May!

Jamie