BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
    Brother-Captain

Default Raging Heroes: Mounted Brunhilde von Königsmark

Raging Heroes have put up a page on their site with preview pics of their next release, a mounted version of the popular Brunhilde von Königsmark and they have a [URL="http://www.ragingheroes.com/blogs/news/7388962"]poll on there too[/URL] to determine which gear she will be made with. In their own words:

We've wanted to create a horse-ridden character for a very long time. But we refrained from doing so because it is not easy to achieve such a character at a reasonable cost. For that reason, we tried to make something that could really stand out. This is why we chose the very popular Brunhilde von Königsmark and we decided to have her carry a very large and exceptional banner.

While we are putting the finishing touches on this mini, we wanted to get your feedback on her options: either we only release her with the banner, or we also release an alternative version with a large shield. We cannot put both options in the same box, because the additional cost would increase the price unnecessarily.

So which one would you purchase: With a banner? With a shield? Both? Neither? Something else?

I think both versions are pretty amazing really.
    Either there is life in the universe more intelligent than us, or we are the most intelligent form of life in the universe. Either way, it's a worrying thought!

Chapter-Master

She is pretty epic. My vote goes for banner, I need a mounted BSB.
    Chief Educator of the Horsemen of Derailment "People demand freedom of speech to make up for the freedom of thought, which they avoid." SOREN KIERKEGAARD

Battle-Brother

It'd be far easier to convert from banner to shield too.

I'm going with banner also, going to suggest releasing a resin version as it would be very heavy in metal.
    Ask not the EldarGal a question, for she will give you three answers, all of which are puns and terrifying to know. Back off man, I'm a feminist. Ia! Ia! Gloppal Snode!

Brother-Captain

Well they received over 400 suggestions/votes as to how best to present this figure and they listened. She is going up for order later today with a special launch deal according to their Facebook page and will come with not only the Banner and the Shield, but also 3 different head options. The concession they made to enable this was that her legs are actually part of the horse (to save costs) but that seems a pretty reasonable way to fit more options in for the same price to me.

They changed her sword too as a lot were not keen on the flamberge sword she had. I do think this one looks more suited to a cavalry officer.
    Either there is life in the universe more intelligent than us, or we are the most intelligent form of life in the universe. Either way, it's a worrying thought!

This is an amazing model, I dont currently own any armies I could use this in, but might have to pick it up anyways