BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Ok guys, big update to the post today (lots of new images posted yesterday... and quite a few I haven't done for a while ). Basically Soda Pop have updated with a load of production masters, still some flash on some but pretty good updates. I've only added the complete models, but there are photos of components as well if you're interested. For reference, here's what's changed:

Shattered Sword Paladins
    Sword Sworn
    Paragon

Cerci Race Circuit
    Royal Wrecker

The Doctrine
    Kisa and Scratch
    Librarian
    Academy Guard

Star Nebula Corsairs
    Calico Kate normal and alternate pose[!]

Noh Empire
    Serpent Priestess

Black Diamond
    Suspect 7 (just one of them)

Void & Prismatic
    Void Reaper front and back

Special Edition
    Marie Claude
    Darkspace Iron Chef
    Dark Space Isabeau
    Gabe and Tycho
    4 images of all 6 SDE Special Edition minis [!]

Extras!
    Battlemat
    Boost Tokens 1-8

Also for the Noh I added Warlord Mamaro-to. He's not part of the Kickstarter but they've shown the model and he's cool so he made it in.
    Last edited by DarkDesigner; 08-16-2013 at 05:19 AM.
    "Paws off ma cheeze!"

Chaplain

new (beta?) rules out too,

[url]http://sodapopminiatures.com/media/downloads/relic-knights-rulebook-web.pdf[/url]

currently working on a line of sci-fi bunkers and tunneling, input always appreciated

Quote Originally Posted by archimbald View Post
    new (beta?) rules out too,

[url]http://sodapopminiatures.com/media/downloads/relic-knights-rulebook-web.pdf[/url]
    Ooh yes! Until there's a physical book out though I'm not sure whether it should go in this thread. Maybe we should bring the other one back to the top
    "Paws off ma cheeze!"

Hello all. Long hiatus I know, but in all honesty there hasn't been much new to update with. However, Sodapop have promised 6 updates, one each for the remaining factions. First up were the Star Nebula Corsairs, rounding out most of their missing minis. Fingers crossed for those blow-hards...

Here is a list of things I have been able to add:

Omni Base inserts
    Star Nebula Corsairs retail box contents (not to be confused with the starter set that KS backers are getting)
    Low quality Star Nebula Corsair male 2
    Low quality Breaching Gun
    Low quality Captain Harker and Caeser

I'm sorry for the low quality images, but I had to screenshot them straight from the video. Better to have them than nothing I figured. As always, if you can direct me to something better, I'd love to hear from you.
    "Paws off ma cheeze!"

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12