BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum

Default Paper banner Experiment

So I have and old school asmodai and azrael, as well as an ezekiel, and I have banner poles for them, but no banners

some quick google-fu turned up the chapter banner, which I have kitbashed together a standard bearer for,
    azreal's banner, and hand drawn outlines of asmodai's banner and zeke's banner (courtesy of fromthewarp). A little photoshop later and I have my first one done:

[URL=http://imgur.com/pbl0YnE][/URL]

I think it came out great!

Veteran-Sergeant

Looks great!

I still use paper banners for my Marines. I have the old (3rd edition) Ultramarines sticker sheet. I scanned them into the computer and either edit and print new ones for my own chapter or print out blank ones and do them by hand.
    On the plains of hesitation lie the bleached bones of countless millions who at the dawn of victory lay down to rest, and in resting died.

and zeke is done!

[URL=http://imgur.com/j5VFs2z][/URL]

Brother-Sergeant

As an long time player and fan of the old school ( and I mean OLD school) I actually miss the days when Marine leaders proudly flew their heraldry. It just adds an "extra little something" to the table. That said, I have a buddy who just finished the BA second company (the WHOLE company) complete with squad markings and Seargants with banners. Ill try and get a pic to post.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	001.jpg 
Views:	111 
Size:	52.7 KB 
ID:	3721

Found it. All the squad banners are paper. Sorry for the poor quality.
    Last edited by Subexarch; 02-26-2013 at 10:29 AM.