BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum

Default Orks vs Grey Knights 1,500pts - DHD 40k BatRep 002

A casual 1,500pt game of 6th edition Warhammer 40,000 featuring Nate's gorgeously painted Grey Knights, with Sisters of Battle allies against Fraser's Orks.

Part 1

Brother-Sergeant

Quote Originally Posted by DeffHeadDice View Post
    A casual 1,500pt game of 6th edition Warhammer 40,000 featuring Nate's gorgeously painted Grey Knights, with Sisters of Battle allies against Fraser's Orks.

Part 1
    And I'm DJ Fraser, bringing the smooth sounds of today's battle report, staying with you all afternoon through the wee hours of 9 p.m. tonight. For those of you just joining us, you can log on to dubbayoo dubbayoo dubbayoo dot jazzandbluesandwaagh dot com for all your warhammer. Forty kay. Needs. Thanks for joining, and special thanks for our subscribers and our sister station kay forty kay coming to you live from the southwest jazzfest, a smooth jazz extravaganza that will leave you mellow and grooving. . .

Seriously you have a voice for radio. Lovin' this report, and I'm only through part 1. I have a spiced rum in hand after a hard day, and the malted sounds of Warboss Fraser are bringing me down after a hard days' work. Great camera work and timing of coverage, level of detail, etc. Fantastic report, great editing, damn, where is the waitress with my refresh?

RTM

Brother-Sergeant

Turn 4, you moved up one of your dakkajets too close to the guys in the ruins. Your arc of fire is only 45 degrees DOWNWARD. You would be overshooting all of those targets, or maybe all but one. In a tournament situation, be careful about moving up your fliers too CLOSE to your targets, lest they be out of your arc of fire!