BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: 3 weeks down

Chapter-Master

This guy's name is Chittick (not sure on the spelling). He is a f***ing motivator (and a prior enlisted, I think a Lance Corporal). The photographer had a man crush on him, I'm pretty sure, he shows up in a lot of pictures.

I am the Hammer. I am the right hand of my Emperor. I am the tip of His spear, I am the gauntlet about His fist. I am the woes of daemonkind. I am the Hammer.

Chapter-Master

The company staff, which happened to include the Sergeant who murdered two other Marines then committed suicide just a couple of weeks ago on the other side of the base (just google USMC OCS shooting).

1st Platoon's staff. The blue uniform is their Navy Corpsman.

2nd Platoon.

3rd Platoon, my guys. I have a -lot- of funny stories about the stuff these guys did. Except the Corpsmen, because they actually rotated through the platoons and unless you were injured (which I never was, cause bruises and sore muscles don't count, there's a difference between hurt and injured) you never interacted with them.
    I am the Hammer. I am the right hand of my Emperor. I am the tip of His spear, I am the gauntlet about His fist. I am the woes of daemonkind. I am the Hammer.

Chapter-Master

Colonel Stillings. I met him for 10 mintues, since he's the only person who can actually drop someone from OCS, and he is sharp. He glanced over my record and the brief written statements I'd made and made a dead-on judgement call that the peer evals I got backstabbed on were bull, and all that stuff, without asking any questions or even talking to me up to that point. Then all he did was make sure that I was certain about my decision, and that I had been treated fairly (being yelled at by SIs counts as fair). He's a Colonel for a reason.

SSgt Montes yelling at Ibos.

SSgt Montes yelling at Male.

Sgt Brebiesca yelling at everyone. BTW, the white guy yelling front and center at the bottom of the picture is a legit, hardcore, Force Recon Marine who's done all sorts of crazy stuff.

Chapter-Master

Here's an awesome picture of some nice, ice cold water we got to crawl through while smoke grenades were going off.

Some more nice, ice cold water we got to lay in while waiting for our fireteam to catch up and get under the barbed wire.

Some nice, ice cold water we got to wade through.

And some nice, ice cold water we got to basically swim through.

Chapter-Master

This is the only picture I found with my face in it. I'm third from the right, behind Clark and whoever the heck it his hidden behind Clark. We're on our 4 mile hump.

Cpl Hadjies (no clue on how to spell it) teaching land nav, the compass calibration course, and the first day land nav.

Chapter-Master

Thought you'd appreciate seeing some marines

However the process of robo-insemination is far too complex for the human mind!
    A knee high fence, my one weakness

Chapter-Master

Dark old horse - people like force recon may not want their photos put about unsolicited...
    I'M RATHER DEFINATELY SURE FEMALE SPACE MARINES DEFINERTLEY DON'T EXIST.

Chapter-Master

Hah, that is pretty cool. I found it funny the guy with the half-bleached Bieber hair was talking crap.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234