BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 10 of 28 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast
    Veteran-Sergeant

Thanks guys,

Update on Dorn,

I'm pretty happy with the face its not perfect and I may replace it at a later date. After the campaign I will post likely use him as Lysander.

The cloak had to be sculpted back on as I had the cut away the ammo feeds, the scultpings a little rought but It does look a little better in real life.

Dorn with his Honour Guard.

Cheers

Veteran-Sergeant

The campaign weekend has been and gone and it was great! Heres a couple of photos from my final game of the weekn against a Deathguard army,

And Mortarion himself,

Who was taken down by a storm of fire

I shall post a review of the weekend and some more pictures of the army soon.

Cheers

Librarian

Nice, can't wait to see more!
    "STUPIDITY, If your going to do it, go for GOLD!"

Uhm, Dorn didn't use a TH/SS iinm.

Quote Originally Posted by shaw3029 View Post

this begs the question of WHO WRECKED A WARHOUND TITAN AND MADE IT INTO SCENERY???!!

Veteran-Sergeant

Phairsto, Warhammer World! And I made sure I got a game on that board

Heres some photos of my Army that I took at the weekend on some nice Terrain.

Rogal Dorn and his Primarch Honour Guard with their Land Raider Transport.

Chaplain and his Terminator Assault Squad backed up by two Vindicators.

Drill Sgt Castor and his Sternguard standing with Camba Diaz and his Fellsword.

I will hopefully have some more photos of some of the games that I played in soon. I'm just waiting for a friend to send me the ones he took of our final game.

Thanks!

the primarch and guard look great! the pre-heresy shoulder pads look stellar. Can't wait to see more.

Librarian

Quote Originally Posted by Phairsto View Post
    this begs the question of WHO WRECKED A WARHOUND TITAN AND MADE IT INTO SCENERY???!!
    Possible Warhammr World table? Pretty sure I saw a wrecked Reaver somewhere, and that wrecked hound may be on the Apoc book lol.
    Back after a few years absence. Please PM me any changes to how the forum works - I currently have no idea how to make line breaks, and this is quite important to me. >.>

Initiate

I have to say that chaplain in the black terminator armour with the inquisitor shoulder pad is

Along side everything else in your army. The only thing i'm curious about is the color for your icons. I wish they had a little more definition I know your leaving them black but maybe adding some silver to make them pop out a little more.

Bear in mind this army is not finished painting yet. He did it to the minimum standard required to take part in the tournament.

As I've said on other forums, looking good. Now get cracking and finish those Astartes!

Page 10 of 28 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast