BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 17 of 28 FirstFirst ... 7151617181927 ... LastLast
    Veteran-Sergeant

The vehicles will be

I've made some progress on the contemptors base.

Cheers!

Veteran-Sergeant

Unfortunately I've gone over the limit on my Photobucket account so I've started using my other account. The bandwidth should be back to normal soon and hopefully the new account will solve the problems.

Heres a few WIP shots to keep you going.

I got the tracks on the landraider today.

Had the collection out so took a chance to snap a shot of the Contemptor with his new ride.

& what you've all been waiting for... Progress on the Contemptor.

Cheers!

Veteran-Sergeant

I got hold of some guns from the Forge World Tauros kit for my Terminators.

Who suddenly got alot better with 6th edition so they may even see some tabletop action.

I've also been working on a conversion beamer techmarine. Although Im not sure that I am happy with the conversion beamer placement. I might stick it on some tracks so it can wheel around next to him.

My contemptor unfortunately came unstuck on the legs so I took the opportunity to capture a photo of the dread doing some Matrix moves. Why else would he get a 5+ save against shooting attacks?!?

I took the opportunity to give him a new more detailed base and shall be darkening him up soon so he is more in line with the other contemptor.

Cheers!

Veteran-Sergeant

Cheers.

I have been on a scenery making bender at the moment. Heres a whole bunch of photos with some Imperial Fists thrown in for good measure.

Veteran-Sergeant

Hope you like what you see. The airbrush made short work of the painting. I want to add some crates for scatter terrain and a few other little bits. In the future when I want to add a sump for Necromunda and a shrine of the Aquilla.

Veteran-Sergeant

My Forgeworld and bits orders have arrived enough bits for 6 missile launchers and 6 heavy bolters. I am arming my tactical squads and a devestator squad and magnetising them both so I can swap the weapons over. I just need some more magnets.

This also arrived with the Forge World order

Cheers!

Veteran-Sergeant

I've been working on my Orks recently and actually won the local stores armies on parade competition with them. So check out that thread.

Yesterday I sat down with my airbrush and my two contemptors to try and tie them both in together as the older contemptor was alot brighter and cleaner than the new one so I have dirtied them both up. I think the Mortis perhaps looks a little worse while the contemptor looks a little better. So they hopefully balance each other out. I have a few bits left to finish on the pair mostly the metals and details.

Heres a few pics for comparison and a few with some tactical marines.

As you can see the Tactical marines are a lot brighter than the Contemptors. Hopefully it all ties in together though as I wanted the infantry a fair amount brighter.

Cheers!

Veteran-Sergeant

Ok I sat down with the airbrush, a sponge and some weathering powders and have come from this,

to this,

I think thats what Im going to go for and it really fits in with the contemptors better.

What do you guys think?

Cheers!

Chapter-Master

You said in your interview you would hate when FW released their Terminators

[url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6S0ZaG9xEIA&feature=plcp[/url]

Skip to about 4 minutes...sorry
    Autarch, Shas'o, Chaos Lord and Decadant Lord of the Webway. And a Doctor!
    http://drlove42.blogspot.com/

Veteran-Sergeant

Quote Originally Posted by DrLove42 View Post
    You said in your interview you would hate when FW released their Terminators

[url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6S0ZaG9xEIA&feature=plcp[/url]

Skip to about 4 minutes...sorry
    I know, I know :'( I'll have a think about what to do. I might end up with a squad of ten if they can all fit in alongside each other.

Have to sell the Shadowsword and get myself a Fellblade now though

Page 17 of 28 FirstFirst ... 7151617181927 ... LastLast