BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Relentless Termies in 6th

In 5th, a termie with a storm bolter and CML could fire both in the same shooting phase (and then assault). Has this rule changed in 6th, and can someone point me toward the page(s)?

Found the answer to my question; p.51, if a model has more than one shooting weapon, he must choose which one to shoot - he cannot fire both in the same shooting phase.

The rules for CML state that it can be fired in addition to the SB. its in the wording of the CML rules not in the BRB.

Dreadnoughtguy has it, the rules for CMLs that allow the to be fired in addition to the SB are completely unchanged.

Thanks for the help, guys. Where can I find this explicitly stated? Otherwise I'll have some difficulty arguing in favor of it in my local scene.

Depends on your codex. Page 64 of Codex: Space Marines states, "A Terminator can fire his cyclone missile launcher in addition to his storm bolter."

I play Wolves. I'll look for it in there, then. Thanks!

See page 30: "A Terminator can fire his cyclone missile launcher in addition to his storm bolter."

Librarian

This has to be the quickest resolved question ever.
    I didn't do it. You can't prove i did it. Ok I'm sorry send me the bill.

Chapter-Master

Uh oh.
    [url]http://www.lounge.belloflostsouls.net/showthread.php?21435-Tynskel-s-Guide-to-Interpreting-Rules&p=194151&viewfull=1#post194151[/url]
    QUOTE Jwolf: "Besides, Tynskel isn't evil, he's just drawn that way. "

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast