BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Brother-Sergeant

I'm astonished GW hasn't put out a female guard conversion kit or similar yet. They would make some serious bank with it.

Brother-Sergeant

ther's a female catachan with grenade launcher model , i own a couple

Brother-Captain

iKore, now owned by Urban Mammoth put out a bunch of female soldiers in their VOID1.1 game (now called Urban Warfare, but they've changed a lot of models) in every army. The Viridians look the most Guard-like.

[url]http://www.scotiagrendel.com/Products/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=217_218_59_ 63&products_id=2891[/url]

Two of their basic 7 marine models, figures 2 and 3 in lower row in the piture above are both females, and their heavy machine gunner is as well (under slug gattling gun from another page on that same site).

I use these models as my conscript unit and just painted them in the same colors as my regular guardsmen.

They are exactly the same scale and mesh perfectly.

John M>

Librarian

Zeleot Miniatures make a Kadesh female warrior torso. I think they are suppose to be something like Tau foot troopers, but different enough to not infringe copyright.

[url]http://www.zealotminiatures.co.uk/#!__zealot-store/kadesh-female-bodies[/url]

I was also going to recommend Meow-Meow minitures, but they have closed down for family reasons.

As to Shadowforge, they are in Australia - I think Melbourne. They go to MOAB (October long weekend in Sydney) every year, and I was under the impression you could buy from them directly. Their models have a smaller scale than 40K, and the guy sculpts them with HUGE Restylane injected lips, and oversized breasts. There are a number of ranges you can choose from that can be used for IG forces under their sci-fi category: Marine Spec Ops (vietnam USA), Politurbo (SS/ hitler youth), Gunny Bunners (playboy bunny soldiers), and marine Scouts (buck rogers female soldiers). They are all metal, and come with small round bases.
    The world is Chaotic, so why not join the party. Slaanesh welcomes you with open arms. Certa Cito

Daemon-Prince

Quote Originally Posted by Daemonette666 View Post
    Zeleot Miniatures make a Kadesh female warrior torso. I think they are suppose to be something like Tau foot troopers, but different enough to not infringe copyright.

[url]http://www.zealotminiatures.co.uk/#!__zealot-store/kadesh-female-bodies[/url]

I was also going to recommend Meow-Meow minitures, but they have closed down for family reasons.

As to Shadowforge, they are in Australia - I think Melbourne. They go to MOAB (October long weekend in Sydney) every year, and I was under the impression you could buy from them directly. Their models have a smaller scale than 40K, and the guy sculpts them with HUGE Restylane injected lips, and oversized breasts. There are a number of ranges you can choose from that can be used for IG forces under their sci-fi category: Marine Spec Ops (vietnam USA), Politurbo (SS/ hitler youth), Gunny Bunners (playboy bunny soldiers), and marine Scouts (buck rogers female soldiers). They are all metal, and come with small round bases.
    Gun bunnys? Any chance you have a link for those......
    Potential war gameing Jawa.

Librarian

Quote Originally Posted by White Tiger88 View Post
    Gun bunnys? Any chance you have a link for those......
    I opened up the picture for them, but it gave the same address as the front page for the website.

[url]http://www.shadowforge.com.au/[/url] just go into products button on the top of the page, and then choose the Sci-Fi range. they are about 3/4 of the way from the top of the list.
    The world is Chaotic, so why not join the party. Slaanesh welcomes you with open arms. Certa Cito

Chapter-Master

lol they're funny.

However the process of robo-insemination is far too complex for the human mind!
    A knee high fence, my one weakness

Chaplain

hahaha as cool as gun bunnys I think I'm going to have to mix n match. bye bye money I want soldiers though not sex toys

Occuli Imperator

Recruited from the barren world of Hefner VI, the militia serves as both a freestanding army for the Imperial Guard and as a PDF force. The eliete squads are taken into the Lord Governors personal body guard "Hugh's Hefner VI 1st Light Reconn Force" or the Bunnies as they are locally know. The units are conspiquously an all female affair although few men make it into the Bunnies as they are handpicked by the Lord Governer for their unique skill sets.
    Fan of Fuggles | Derailment of the Wolfpack of Horsemen | In girum imus nocte et consumimur igni

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12