BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 112 of 121 FirstFirst ... 1262102110111112113114 ... LastLast
Results 1,111 to 1,120 of 1201

Quote Originally Posted by Asymmetrical Xeno View Post
    Not sure if it's something I'd get into personally but it's peaked my interest and I look forward to seeing more.
    Even though there's no asymmetrical aliens?

Chapter-Master

well, neither does 40k (I like mechanicum and the termin..eh...necrons) I did happen to really like those sanguinary guard models from some years back....
    Please support a Poor starving musician and buy my new album for only £5 :
    https://ionplasmaincineration.bandcamp.com/album/decoding-the-quantum-star-verses

I have just seen that hero riding an armoured cat and thought.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	He Man.jpg 
Views:	264 
Size:	62.6 KB 
ID:	14829

JvK

so what does all this mean for the current WHFB kits?

so what does this all mean for the current WHFB kits? will they get discontinued?

Man, I f*cking love these models. I hated the vast majority of Fantasy's range, and now the Sigmarites have finally given me an army that I love the aesthetic for.

As a long standing Exalted player, this reminds me so much of the Solars. I can finally buy Warhammer models.
    Red like roses, fills my dreams and brings me to the place where you rest...

Do you think they will ever find a cure for my wallet? Games Workshop is about to infect it with poverty.

I'm looking forward to the new models and game as well. I've loved Warhammer for over a decade now and I'm glad I'll finally be able to play without bankrupting myself. It is utterly disheartening for someone new to spend hundreds of dollars and realize they only have a fraction of the models they'd need to be able to play at standard points levels.

Weren't the rumours that this was a separate military order od some sort, not the mainstream Empire?

People need to chill, the most you can say at this point is you don't like the aesthetic of two new forces, the sky is not falling.
    Ask not the EldarGal a question, for she will give you three answers, all of which are puns and terrifying to know. Back off man, I'm a feminist. Ia! Ia! Gloppal Snode!

It's not just about the aesthetics..allthough yes I do have a real problem with them...
    Whatever comes next, this clearly shows that GW are pronouncing fantasy as a genre dead. 40k makes a shed load, let's inject that into the whole range. Even if this is some new army of angels it's clearly aimed at kids and is a herald to a whole dumbed down warhammer. now I may well be in the minority but I thought most of the end times figures were below standard. Not the skaven stuff and not the blight kings...but the rest struck of a lack of imagination and a poor sculpt, and this is clearly coming from the same talentless monkey.

But you are right . It's a beautiful sunny day and I am off to enjoy it.