BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 56 of 121 FirstFirst ... 646545556575866106 ... LastLast

At my last trip to the local independent game store , I was trying to get some info about 9th.

All I got was May 15th or later.

Chapter-Master

I doubt very much that independent stores have any solid info, given how closely GW guard their secrets. 15th May or later is something we could all work out.
    Chief Educator of the Horsemen of Derailment "People demand freedom of speech to make up for the freedom of thought, which they avoid." SOREN KIERKEGAARD

Chapter-Master

from the front page:

"via Games Workshop Lille on Facebook

The sun goes down, teintant the sky of rubis and blood…
    The elected will get together in the heart of the sanctuary, bringing with them the hopes of their people…
    They will fight for the glory, for the honor, at the edge of the abyss…
    Will the lowest in the abyss while the strongest will be brought to the naked…
    Then they will fall in turn, victims of their pride until it is more than a glorified, glory, lying in the blood of his own nation, deaf to the supplications dying while he will recover this rightful Right, Sacred Eternal Champion in the heart of the Night, Supreme Lord in the land Devastated, King Nocturne acclaimed by the ghosts of his enemies… Until dawn…
    That the forges revolve nights and days, that the prophets look through the future, that your armies are amassing around your banner. Prepare yourself mortals!
    Because I am khorne! The Lord of the blood! The archi-commander! The forge-war!
    You are my guests… Enter in my arena. The rules have changed, prepare yourself!!
    Information directly in store!! You do not want to miss this, believe me on floor

via Darkpignouf on Warseer
    Just coming back from my local store following some strange message on facebook and inviting us to pass by .
    9th edition will be released on saturday the 13th of june .
    My local store is organising on friday the 12th a warhammer tournament beginning at 8.00pm for thoses who will have reserved their 9th edition rule book ( If I correctly understand there will be 2 weeks of preorder )
    At 0.00 , He will give to players their books.
    It will be a 8th edition tournament but the local manager will release a summary of the changes if they are not to numerous in order to play in 9th edition . If it changes too much , he says that it will be a 8th edition one "

sounds cool.
    Twelve monkeys, eleven hats. One monkey is sad.

Someone did a better translation of the Facebook post. It's basically a "fluffy" way of announcing an End Times event at the store, nothing to do with 9th edition.

The release sounds nice, but I'd honestly be very surprised if they actually informed store managers five weeks before release. I don't think they even got that kind of notice with 40K 7th edition. But I guess we'll see soon. If it's really scheduled for 6/13, we should soon see hints in WD and posters showing up in stores.

Chapter-Master

From speaking to guys in my local store recently, they know nothing until a few days before the release. I'd be amazed if they suddenly changed policy, especially for a major release like 9th.
    Chief Educator of the Horsemen of Derailment "People demand freedom of speech to make up for the freedom of thought, which they avoid." SOREN KIERKEGAARD

Brother-Captain

These days your GW manager finds out AFTER BOLS news feed.
    But they do have a list of "Red Dates" like the stockists.
    Doubt they're allowed to share them though.
    Wolfman of the Horsepack of Derailment
    The artist formerly known as "WTF you can't say that!"

Fly Lord

via one of Gary's [URL="http://feedproxy.google.com/~r/Faeit212/~3/6kBkWF_CWGA/a-new-army-book-for-fantasy-warriors-of.html"]birds[/URL] 5-9-2015

"Warriors of Order" - New Faction for WFB 9th

WFB - I'm in Nottingham for the week to visit friends, and one who has seen a new army book for Fantasy, says that the Warriors of Order are really cool, Core - Hammers of The Edge - like chaos warriors but with more straight edges
    Got some Juicy News? Email BoLS

First-Captain

Quote Originally Posted by Bigred View Post
    via one of Gary's [URL="http://feedproxy.google.com/~r/Faeit212/~3/6kBkWF_CWGA/a-new-army-book-for-fantasy-warriors-of.html"]birds[/URL] 5-9-2015

"Warriors of Order" - New Faction for WFB 9th
    This isn't true at all.

Hmmm.

Suspicious.
    Fed up for Scalpers? https://www.facebook.com/groups/1710575492567307/?ref=bookmarks

First-Captain

I made it up to see if Natfka would post it, it contains a few in jokes