BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 12 of 121 FirstFirst ... 210111213142262112 ... LastLast

Depends how far they advance the timeline, think i was a couple of hundred years last time.
    Ask not the EldarGal a question, for she will give you three answers, all of which are puns and terrifying to know. Back off man, I'm a feminist. Ia! Ia! Gloppal Snode!

Now I hope we get an ally chart that is similar to what we had in 6th edition.

Where you couldn't take what ever you wanted but only certain units would fight for certain armies.

Chapter-Master

I'd be surprised if it advances significantly. Most likely small changes like Sigmars Blood, as mystery has been saying.
    Chief Educator of the Horsemen of Derailment "People demand freedom of speech to make up for the freedom of thought, which they avoid." SOREN KIERKEGAARD

Quote Originally Posted by artisturn View Post
    Now I hope we get an ally chart that is similar to what we had in 6th edition.

Where you couldn't take what ever you wanted but only certain units would fight for certain armies.
    You mean like the Allies Matrix in 40K Having 3 (or 4 of you count the never option) tiers of Allies you can all sorts of interesting Alliances at the more strained tier...

So long as we kick this silly MMORPish Force of Order/Disorder silliness in the head I'm easy.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by bfmusashi View Post
    If they time jump I will buy the book, no matter what happens elsewhere, if there's a designer's note box addressing the chronological incongruity titled "A Wizard Did It" that had some form of the following. The world of Warhammer Fantasy Battle (r) is a realm of magic and adventure filled with devious plots, homunculi, ancient artifacts and other shenanigans that mock you concept of linear time, so enjoy!
    Don't be silly in the WFB world its , "Chaos Did It"...

Certainly seems that Sylvania has truly ceded from the Empire, given Manfred's success in Sigmar's Blood!
    Fed up for Scalpers? https://www.facebook.com/groups/1710575492567307/?ref=bookmarks

Its always only belonged to Ostermark in Name only for centuries.

Fly Lord

[URL="http://natfka.blogspot.com/2014/05/warhammer-fantasy-9th-edition.html#more"]Gary [/URL]says 5-15-2014:

-Bretonnians next Armybook (after 40k Orks)
    -9th Edition after the 2nd Codex of the 7th Edition 40k
    -Undead will be merged later
    -The same with the Chaos
    -Sometime in the autumn Starter set Empire vs. Orks
    Got some Juicy News? Email BoLS

Quote Originally Posted by Bigred View Post
    [URL="http://natfka.blogspot.com/2014/05/warhammer-fantasy-9th-edition.html#more"]Gary [/URL]says 5-15-2014:
    -Undead will be merged later
    -The same with the Chaos
    Wow Nafka will print any old rot won't they.

Thats ridiculous, they don't need to be merged, we just need allies back.

And the two Undead factions hate each other so thats a stupid rumour.

Chapter-Master

Yep, that is probably the most stupid thing I've heard in quite sometime. Everyone knows Brets will be next, given there's only them, Beastmen and Skaven left to do, and about half the Bret model range has been pulled. After the 2nd codex? Well, May is 7th edition, June presumably Orks which is suppose to be a big one, so that will be most of the month. Then assuming this rumour is true, they need time to get Brets out in July, which puts the 2nd codex in August which means we are past the big summer release window. A new edition in late August or September makes little financial sense. In fact, a new edition of Warhammer in the same year as 40k makes little financial sense.
    Chief Educator of the Horsemen of Derailment "People demand freedom of speech to make up for the freedom of thought, which they avoid." SOREN KIERKEGAARD

Yarp.

Twaddle.
    Fed up for Scalpers? https://www.facebook.com/groups/1710575492567307/?ref=bookmarks