BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 110 of 121 FirstFirst ... 1060100108109110111112120 ... LastLast
Results 1,091 to 1,100 of 1201

Who knows.

Really intrigued by these shots.

Is this an additional game or not? If not, how will existing (extensive) collections factor in? Are the good guys set to receive proper goody-two-shoes Gods of their own?
    Fed up for Scalpers? https://www.facebook.com/groups/1710575492567307/?ref=bookmarks

I suspect we'll be learning all this over the next weeks. For now, this is pretty exciting.
    Social Justice Warlord Titan

Another amusing thing that's crept up and not been mentioned here:

[url]http://natfka.blogspot.com/2015/06/the-first-leaks-age-of-sigmar-free-rules.html[/url]

Hmm. Free basic rules (at four pages, that'd be EXTREMELY basic) and army forces downloads? Okay, that could be interesting. Sounds like a Ravening Hordes style PDF (or two) is indeed a possibility. Only makes sense, as it'd keep people with existing armies playing, and let them continue to sell stuff until they get a replacement for it.

Chaplain

I don't know, neither of this makes me want to start either force, maybe later stuff will be more my thing.

Quote Originally Posted by Erik Setzer View Post
    Another amusing thing that's crept up and not been mentioned here:

[url]http://natfka.blogspot.com/2015/06/the-first-leaks-age-of-sigmar-free-rules.html[/url]

Hmm. Free basic rules (at four pages, that'd be EXTREMELY basic) and army forces downloads? Okay, that could be interesting. Sounds like a Ravening Hordes style PDF (or two) is indeed a possibility. Only makes sense, as it'd keep people with existing armies playing, and let them continue to sell stuff until they get a replacement for it.
    Basic Warhammer and 40k rules can be presented on a single double sided A4, so four pages could contain quite a lot of info.
    Fed up for Scalpers? https://www.facebook.com/groups/1710575492567307/?ref=bookmarks

Chaplain

At least it would guarantee that I'll give it a try or two

This cannot be the next gen warhammer surely, it must be a stand alone game ??..
    With all else gaining on in the world today it's hard to be as pixxed off as I want to be !
    If this is warhammer 9 then GW have just alienated all warhammer players over 25.
    This is clearly designed by kids for kids with rules that kids can follow and not get A brain melt
    I mean . Stop and look at those figures. For the love of all things warhammer they suck...and I'm not even going there with the blurb...on shafts of lightning my arse belches forth crap....

Chapter-Master

Quote Originally Posted by Erik Setzer View Post
    I'm still in that weird position in the middle... I think those are neat looking models, but, well, they don't feel like Warhammer to me. Nor do round bases. I look at that and I think Warmachine. Bulky over-stylized models on round bases in a fantasy setting? Covered already. And it doesn't fit in at all with the current aesthetic for Empire. Which means it's very likely other armies will be redone a lot as well.

I want to know more about the actual game itself. The figures look cool, but let me know what the game is like. If the game sounds fun, I'll go for it. (I can deal with background that sounds like someone was drunk and high at the same time, if the game is fun. I liked GorkaMorka, after all.)
    I agree. Whatever the hell that is, it certainly ain't Warhammer. I do not see any possible way that can interact with my existing Empire range. I think I hate it, but I'm going to see what the game is like before I decide Warhammer is dead and just keep playing 8th ed.
    Chief Educator of the Horsemen of Derailment "People demand freedom of speech to make up for the freedom of thought, which they avoid." SOREN KIERKEGAARD

Battle-Brother

Age of Cygnar indeed.

Sorry GW, but you can take your 'Flash-azar Gelt and the Masters of Castle Grayskull' and shove it back up your a$$.

This is garbage, definitely not Warhammer Fantasy. Hopefully a 'proper' 9th Edition in August is true.

GW have been pretty clever. Both of those pics show new WFB models, but I can see very easily how you could use them in many 40k armies as counts as. Those empire knights could easily pass as a space marine variant and the chaos models would fit into a 40k army just as well. Sure peeps have been using WFB models in 40k for years for conversions etc. But these will fit right in as is imo.