BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 49 of 121 FirstFirst ... 3947484950515999 ... LastLast
    Chapter-Master

stop posting End Times spoilers in the rumour thread.

I am very curious now to see what they will do, these rumours are not going away, and nothing else is being put forward as an alternative. it is going to be a long few months.
    Twelve monkeys, eleven hats. One monkey is sad.

I'm not going to hammer on again about my predictions, I am sure you have all read it and either agreed or disagreed. However, have you guys not popped into your independent stockist lately ? I have a great local chap, very chatty and he has been told by GW to reduce to clear all dark elf, ogre , lizardmen and all skaven regiment boxs. It's a great time to get cheap warhammer but read between the lines...check it out yourself

Read between the lines....

K.

You're predictions started off an insider info. Now they're 'predictions'.

Sorry, but I'll discount everything you say.
    Fed up for Scalpers? https://www.facebook.com/groups/1710575492567307/?ref=bookmarks

Quote Originally Posted by Trojan66 View Post
    I'm not going to hammer on again about my predictions, I am sure you have all read it and either agreed or disagreed. However, have you guys not popped into your independent stockist lately ? I have a great local chap, very chatty and he has been told by GW to reduce to clear all dark elf, ogre , lizardmen and all skaven regiment boxs. It's a great time to get cheap warhammer but read between the lines...check it out yourself
    Only way I'd believe that with Skaven is if they were doing a new aesthetic. They just did the new Verminlords, Thanquol, and Stormfiends. Can't be cheap setting up those kits, and throwing them into an "archive" already doesn't seem like a good idea.

I could see them redoing the aesthetic of Skaven and Lizardmen into more of a "starfaring" race, as the Lizardmen escaped in their ships (and likely have access to a lot of good gear again), and the Skaven jumped worlds.

The Dark Elves... Possible. They did do some new kits, but frankly, most of their regiments ended up becoming "evil" copies of the High Elves, with the Executioners even replacing their axes with swords to be evil Swordmasters. Not much need for all the duplicate units among the Elves.

Look Mr mystery, I really couldn't care less what you think. I have worded my last posts in a way that was more conversational to try and partake in a little chit chat around the subject. I know you don't buy what I say, couldn't care less. But this is a forum for all not your own personal domain. So let's speculate and wait and see, but I stand by all my posts. I have put them out there for all to see, not just to be argumentative with you. As to the last one, go to your own independent stockist and talk to them....it might be enlightening

Chapter-Master

clearing out stock doesn't mean they are being dropped however, they could be getting a re-box, or going direct only.

Brother-Captain

The response is at odds with the content. It looks like you care a great deal, so now I'm shipping you two. It's all Lewis Black/Trojan Man up in here.

In other words, you were caught talking utter bollocks, yes? ****e info based on ****e rumours, yes?

If you wish to speculate, you need no permission. That's what we're all doing here, as GW have shut down most of the rumour mill.

But, you sir are a liar. And I have no time for liars. Professionally, I mediate and adjudicate on financial complaints. And that has given me a fine nose for detecting misunderstandings from lies.

But as I said, you are a liar. And a blatant one. Why, doesn't matter. You tried to play others for fools, and it took you this long to admit you were talking bollocks.

Never take me for a fool. I may be daft, and on occasion credulous. But when you can't even keep,your story straight, expect to be called out and shamed for it.

LIAR.
    Fed up for Scalpers? https://www.facebook.com/groups/1710575492567307/?ref=bookmarks

Chapter-Master

come on now Mystery, don't hold back. tell us how you really feel, no need to be shy.

I would hold back, except I can't abide liars.

Cut me, bruise me, burn me, but never lie to me. All you do when you lie is assume everyone is as thick as you are.

Page 49 of 121 FirstFirst ... 3947484950515999 ... LastLast