BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 115 of 121 FirstFirst ... 1565105113114115116117 ... LastLast
Results 1,141 to 1,150 of 1201

What's a knight? What is a knight. What are those. Plate armour? Never heard of it.
    Social Justice Warlord Titan

Better view of some of the new stuff, including the sigmarine knight.

[url]http://rillietann.tumblr.com/post/122604517418[/url]

Brother-Sergeant

Thanks for the better pictures. Interesting that the flying guys wings don't appear to be feathers, but rays of light.
    Warseer refugee.

Chapter-Master

I am curious about the rumour about the starter contents, because it is very different to the age of sigmar set. was it a guess? misunderstanding? a different set?
    Twelve monkeys, eleven hats. One monkey is sad.

Veteran-Sergeant

Quote Originally Posted by Kirsten View Post
    I am curious about the rumour about the starter contents, because it is very different to the age of sigmar set. was it a guess? misunderstanding? a different set?
    Steve The Warboss, 'nuff said.
    "Kill them, my children, but make it slow..."

Chapter-Master

yeah I don't believe for a moment that the empire army we know and love is going anywhere. these are new units, and in my opinion will be added to the army. we did hear there would be a forces of order army, I think these are new units that pack a punch to go toe to toe with the monstrous infantry of other armies.
    Not a cat in hell's chance those things are getting added to my Empire army.
    Chief Educator of the Horsemen of Derailment "People demand freedom of speech to make up for the freedom of thought, which they avoid." SOREN KIERKEGAARD

Quote Originally Posted by Tzeentch's Dark Agent View Post
    Also, that big cat-thing? "We all have seen it before".

I have no idea what that was supposed to mean, and I couldn't get anymore info out of him. It kinda looks like either a Carnosaur or an alive Mortarch mount though.
    Yeah, reminds me of the Mortarch mounts, only "living."

- - - Updated - - -

The more I like at the Golden Boys, the more I realize what bugs me even more than realizing they're trying to out-Warmachine Warmachine (and even the local GW-only players are saying that, including some you wouldn't expect it from)... They have that weird thing where they're in solid gold armor, with sculpted torsos, and sculpted helmets with halos. I'm not a fan of it with Blood Angels outside of the occasional hero marking him as very special, and Blood Angels are an army I really like. So seeing a whole army made up of those guys? Meh.

- - - Updated - - -

The more I like at the Golden Boys, the more I realize what bugs me even more than realizing they're trying to out-Warmachine Warmachine (and even the local GW-only players are saying that, including some you wouldn't expect it from)... They have that weird thing where they're in solid gold armor, with sculpted torsos, and sculpted helmets with halos. I'm not a fan of it with Blood Angels outside of the occasional hero marking him as very special, and Blood Angels are an army I really like. So seeing a whole army made up of those guys? Meh.

Chapter-Master

Quote Originally Posted by Wildeybeast View Post
    Not a cat in hell's chance those things are getting added to my Empire army.
    yeah not really sure about them myself...

I really can't decide if I want this or not. as a khorne chaos player those new models are pretty sweet, and no doubt they will be good value. but as an empire player previously, planning to be again, the angelic hordes don't do much for me.
    Twelve monkeys, eleven hats. One monkey is sad.

Brother-Sergeant

yeah not really sure about them myself...

I really can't decide if I want this or not. as a khorne chaos player those new models are pretty sweet, and no doubt they will be good value. but as an empire player previously, planning to be again, the angelic hordes don't do much for me.
    From the text that's under the leaked photos, the Sigmarines sound more like the good equivalent of daemons, rather than just armoured humans.
    Warseer refugee.

Brother-Sergeant

Quote Originally Posted by Path Walker View Post
    What about that isn't a reboot?
    Because in a reboot, you just basically update the game. You keep the same names, same groups, same theme, same world...you just make some changes. Some adjustments. In a reboot, you don't make a complete new game and change everything and try to pass it off as the same game as before. And judging from the new Age of Sigmar pictures it looks like they turned Warhammer Fantasy into Warmachine/ Hordes and saying it's just aa reboot when in fact, it's a different game altogether. So far, the difference between 8th and 9th is like the difference between Warhammer Fantasy and Warmachine.
    It's like killing two hobbits with one stone...
    And remember, there is no "I" in team but there is a "ME".